PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new vlog up! It's pretty short, but at least we get to see what she's been up too. It's always neat to see her with fans and what they'll do to get to meet her. Check out the vlog and you'll know what I mean heh. I do have a question though. What she really that mad about her brother possibly squishing the doughnuts? To me it looked like she was really pissed and stayed that was the whole ride back.

It's Jesse's turn to post something now!

Ken

Forum Staff
What she really that mad about her brother possibly squishing the doughnuts?
I was wondering the same thing, she seemed pissed to me. It's odd that she would leave that in the vlog ...

As for her fans, did she say they pried the subway doors open to get her in there? When she put her hand on the window, the first thing I thought of was the star trek movie when Spock died. I'm not even a star trek fan ... so I'm not even sure why that came to mind.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hahaha I never thought of it like that watching it the first time but I totally see why you did. Yeah, they pried open the doors for her but weren't making a huge deal about it since I'm sure its very illegal to tamper with that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
She seems so brave around fans she doesn't know - even by herself. I wonder if she has had any issues before. I hope she something to protect herself with .. because this is a crazy world we live in and you just never know ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
She's probably taken Tae kwon do for all her life and just is a little Charlie's Angel heh. She never looks worried about stuff like that.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, she looks like she can hold her own. She definitely doesn't walk around looking scared or intimidated by anything.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! The Burger challenge - I'll be honest the best part of this challenge is watching Nylah and Bamboo harass them while they were trying to guess what they were eating. Was still a fun watch, but was hoping for more.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll be honest the best part of this challenge is watching Nylah and Bamboo harass them while they were trying to guess what they were eating
I agree, the cats put on a good show! It was a good concept and I would have enjoyed the video more if I even knew who the heck those guys were. I'm not much for challenge videos anyways though. I personally would have preferred a vlog.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Agreed!

Jesse has a new video up on the PrankvsPrank channel with Kevin Hart. If you haven't seen it yet - definitely watch it. It was not only hilarious but a really good interview that Jesse had with him. What surprised me the most was how many push-ups that guy could do - dam lol.

Also Jesse talked a little bit about him breaking up with Jeana and why he moved to Venice Beach.

Ken

Forum Staff
Kevin Hart is awesome .. and a tough little guy! I loved his intro where he says "What's up motherf***kers!". I prefer this to the challenge videos. Also, it appears Jeana is taking over the BFvsGF channel and Jesse is taking over the Prank vs Prank one.

I just noticed Jesse had another video uploaded on the PvP channel (before the one with Kevin). Check it out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just checked out the channel, I don't see anything recent before the Kevin Hart one. Maybe it was taken down?

Ken

Forum Staff
My bad, the video(s) that were showing up on his channel were actually from his DownRangeGaming channel. He had 2 new videos on there since he last posted on the Prank vs Prank channel. I don't know why they were mixed together like that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't checked out that channel in almost a year heh. Will have to see what's been going on there tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
In case you missed it, Jeana posted a new video. It's just her going to BeautyCon ... not a must see video for us guys heh. Also, Jesse has a new video up on the Prank vs Prank channel. He's back with Kevin Hart and he is roasting Youtubers. It's pretty funny - go watch it!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I skimmed Jeana's new video (heh) but I watched the new one with Jesse. I hope he does more stuff like this with Kevin cause those are really entertaining to watch!

Now only if we can get Kevin to vlog ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Now only if we can get Kevin to vlog ...
Kevin has been doing videos with other YouTubers as well .. I'm wondering if he is just feelings things out (for himself and fan reactions). He's been in quite a few videos recently. The only one I didn't like is the one he did with FouseyTube ... no diss towards Fousey whatsoever, but that was really awkward to watch.