PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
I need to either get a smaller monitor or stop watching these types of video in full screen mode.
Haha no kidding!

Those were some great images but I hope no one watching that video goes out and tries to do that. It's extremely dangerous and just one little slip up will cost you your life.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that. Perhaps it's one of those 'It didn't turn out as good as I hoped so I scrapped it' things.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder why he moved down there anyways? Filming opportunities? I like California, but everything there is so expensive ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm sure there's a lot of reasons and opportunities but lets be honest here it all comes to being a status thing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it also may be just a temp thing too - I know he was talking about ho hard it was finding a place in NYC. Maybe he's just there till something opens up in the big apple.

Ken

Forum Staff
I noticed today that their latest video sure doesn't have a lot of views - considering it's been up for a more than a week. Are people not caring / starting to forget about them?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I noticed that too - but we are probably used to seeing Roman Atwood view numbers heh.

Jesse has new vlog / stunt up! Now I really like the fact he's posting more again but this video felt weird to me. I get what he's trying to do with the whole "Amazing float stunt : it was all a dream" thing. I wish he would have just done that project and then made a separate vlog and put the rest of the stuff in that. Cause to me, combining the 2 just felt weird. To top it off, "The amazing float stunt" was like 20 seconds of the whole 6 minute video. Being that's the title, I guess I expected to see a lot more of that.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, he's almost ruining the video by trying to send yet another message. The kids that are watching these are not going to get it - so I'm not sure why he's even doing it. I agree, it should be kept separately .. he should just talk about how he really feels in another vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well that's true and don't get me wrong, it's nice to see they are still alive and well + interested in putting some content up now and then.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's been a little while and still nothing up on their channels. I was hoping for just a small vlog from either one of them once a week or so to see what they've been up too.

Ken

Forum Staff
As you probably have already noticed, Jesse and Jeana are together (briefly) in the new video they posted up. It's mostly Jesse through. It looks like a lot of people went to the Adidas store for the meet up. It think it was great that he gave all his free swag away too.

It looks like they are still getting along nicely - which is great to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it was nice to see them together and the end of that Vlog. I hope by them not having daily vlogs getting in the way of their relationship they can work on things and possibly get back together. Even if the odds are slim of that happening, they have a lot of history together and it'd be a shame to toss that away.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I don't think they'll get back together .. but I respect that they didn't film themselves hanging out.

I think it's good for them to hang out and be real with each other, without worrying about making a great vlog. If there was any serious issues with them in the past, maybe that will start the healing process.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how the cats are doing, I didn't think I'd miss seeing them in the videos. More importantly, is she letting Jesse visit them? You have to feel bad for the pets during split ups like this. They have no idea what's going on.