PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
Just watched it myself last night .. it really liked it! The boosted couch prank should be good, but I hope it doesn't take weeks before it's up. We need something to make up for a couple of the Prank Academy episodes :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
So Jeana posted a "Helium challenge". If you have watched the video, you'll know there's not much more to say about it. I give it a 3/10 .. only reason I'm that generous is because it was nice to see her posting something.

Ken

Forum Staff
I never really don't find those type of challenges funny, so I never watched it. I'm glad she is still posting videos through. Still waiting for Jesse's boosted couch video ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse's couch prank should be out soon

Also, the Steve-o Monster truck prank was great!

Now whether to keep my YT Red subscription or not ....

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm going to unsubscribe for awhile - only due to the fact there is nothing really else (at this time) that interests me. So many new movies I want to see are on Netflix now, so my free time will be spent there.

Still no couch prank today, maybe tomorrow!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Still no couch prank today, maybe tomorrow!
I hope so, that looks like a good one for street reactions.

Nice to see Jeana out and about vlogging. Been a long time since we have since Nyla and Bamboo (I probably butchered the spelling of their names). Even though people are complaining / missing their daily vlogs, I'm actually ok with just seeing a vid once a week or so. Honestly, whats the point of watching every day when 50% of the vlogs feels forced and its just one or both of them sitting on a bed in the house trying to do a magic trick or something to fill 10 minutes.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm actually ok with just seeing a vid once a week or so. Honestly, whats the point of watching every day when 50% of the vlogs feels forced and its just one or both of them sitting on a bed in the house trying to do a magic trick or something to fill 10 minutes.
You nailed it. The vlogs have improved because there is no stress on when the next one has to go up.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new Egg Roulette Challenge on the BFvsGF channel. Well, it's not that new .. I just haven't been checking for awhile and just noticed it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I saw it as well. There just wasn't much to say about it heh. Honestly she should just stick to vlogging imo ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I didn't mind it so much, but I felt a little bad for him as Jeana really smacked him good ... you knew he wasn't expecting that!

Ken

Forum Staff
It's nice to see them together again! That sure was a surprise. I see a lot of kids in the comments are trying to start drama and calling their breakup "fake" and whatnot. You can clearly tell they are just friends though.

Was that guy really throwing a hissy fit when they accidentally flipped his mirror to the side? He almost ran them over several times. I liked how they handled the situation though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha that would have been the ultimate prank though, wouldn't it?

If they needed the money or the subs I could almost get behind that theory =p

This video certainly was a nice surprise, but it's the next one that will tell more of the story I think.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't think we'll see them together again anytime soon (unless it's a collab on a project). This video was more like to settle down rumors and show that they are still friends. I'm interested to see what comes next though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new prank up! Ed really out did himself with his interactions with this one haha. He was just so natural about everything. Also I'm really happy to see how well she took the prank. She even took a Pokémon ball as a souvenir heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great prank! I died laughing when Ed said to the cop "what's up girl?". He was very smooth and didn't break character at all. Why was that other guy making (what was going on) his business? To me, that almost didn't seem like normal behavior. If cops are frisk searching and talking to someone, you don't walk up and start making statements / asking questions ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a great prank! I died laughing when Ed said to the cop "what's up girl?". He was very smooth and didn't break character at all
That was the best part haha. He completely sold it.

If cops are frisk searching and talking to someone, you don't walk up and start making statements / asking questions ...
I guess since Ed was talking to him even before the police showed up he felt it was ok to continue interacting while everything else was going on heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh that's right .. after re-watching the video, I see Ed was speaking with him before the cops showed up. My bad .. now it makes sense why he was throwing comments during the whole thing.

Ken

Forum Staff
In case you weren't aware, Jeana uploaded a new video yesterday. I've never even heard of RoofTopping" until this vlog. I give her full marks for going on the ledge of a 40 story building with 2 guys (she literally just met for the first time) and take pictures.

My hands started to sweat a few times when she pointed the camera down. I need to either get a smaller monitor or stop watching these types of video in full screen mode.