PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Or maybe the 6,600 dislikes were just the number of people who actually got the message behind the video and are not happy about it heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
True .. and that number is climbing. I'm glad both of them have a video up now, as the majority of the people wanted to know what was going on. They don't have to like it (and it shows), but at least they know.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was wondering the same thing! I'm thinking that was Jesse ... as I'm sure he is still making trips back and forth to Philly. I'm sure they are still on speaking terms, and it would be in their best interests to keep civil with each other - especially with all the money that's involved.

The last thing you want now is to get lawyers involved to settle disputes - because in the end, they'll be the only winners.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I agree with you there. I'm sure there's a ton of financial stuff going on in the background that they are sorting out. I can't even imagine how stressful that can be, all the different projects that they were involved with .. sheesh.

I hope we see more vids by them soon!

Ken

Forum Staff
I see Jeana uploaded another video! The color run was neat, but it was ruined by all the wind. I remember when the Shaytards did this run a few years back - it turned out a lot better. Without the wind, you would have seen everyone look like rainbow stripes - and not flat layered colors.

Nonetheless, it looks like she had fun and it's good to see she is doing well.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm glad at least one of them is posting videos - Jeana is looking a lot better about everything.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope Jesse's next video is a mini vlog - it would be great to see what he has been up too. If you watch Casey's vlog ("I Never Get This Upset"), he makes a brief appearance in the end.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think it's going to be a long time before we see anything like that from him. Especially after the video skit he did about being frustrated by having a camera follow him around everywhere.

I agree, he's not going to be doing any vlogs for sometime. He'll probably leave that up to Jeana if she wants to do it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He's probably super happy he's finally free. The most he posts, the more people will be harassing him to start vlogging or posting more. It looks like he hated it even more than I even thought.

Ken

Forum Staff
If he still wants to make short videos - don't you think he'd still want to make an appearance now and then .. just to stay relevant? If he waits too long, people won't care about him or whatever his "next chapter" is.

Ken

Forum Staff
In case anyone wasn't aware, Jeana uploaded a new video yesterday. Some other YouTuber rented a mansion and invited a bunch of other YoTubers. My question is ... did anyone recognize any of those other YouTubers?

I've never seen or heard of any of them before.

Ethan

Forum Staff
did anyone recognize any of those other YouTubers?
I was just going to post "I'll give $20 to anyone who can name a single person in that video" heh.

It almost seemed like those were the winners of YouTube's content creator only contest "Party with Jeana".

Ken

Forum Staff
Too many people are trying to get a piece of the pie now. It's impossible to keep up with who everyone is.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Check out Jeana's latest vlog, 4 girls on top. There's some crazy acrobatics going on in there heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Now that was a good video! It's nice to see Jeana having a really good time doing something she loves. When they were swinging that girl like a human jump rope, I was thinking that can't be good for her back. It didn't look comfortable at all heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up! I really like the way he edited it, he added new and cool transitions and stuff. The video itself was kind of all over the place in my opinion, but I'm just glad he posted something. Also hype for new boosted couch prank coming soon, that should be really fun to watch!