PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah this whole situation is depressing. I wish one of them would post a vlog, even something short just letting everyone know how they are doing. But I'm sure they're not since a lot of people would be expecting a "what happened / what are you going to do now / etc" line of questioning.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm sure they are just waiting for the dust to settle a bit before posting anything.

Rumor has it that Jesse may be staying with Casey until he finds an apartment in NYC. If this is true, Casey hides it well =)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well that's the second time we have seen Jesse in Casey's vlog ... and still nothing from either him or Jeana. I know they just need time, but even a quick 1 min vid saying whats going on or anything would go a long way.

I'm not mad or anything, just really miss their vlogs.

P.S. I really loved PA's prank on Jeana. The jump the taxi went over at the end was huuuuuge haha

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a good Prank Academy episode!

I wonder what they say to fans now when they get approached on the street? It has to be a bit awkward, no?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I wonder what they say to fans now when they get approached on the street? It has to be a bit awkward, no?
At this point I'm sure it would. Keep in mind both of them have made more money than they could spend in their entire lifetime. If you remove financial need from the equation, you can take your time or just disappear forever. It's the YouTubers who have a million or less subs that post right away after major events happen in their lives ... cause they *have* too.

Ken

Forum Staff
Keep in mind both of them have made more money than they could spend in their entire lifetime. If you remove financial need from the equation, you can take your time or just disappear forever.
... and that's most-likely going to happen with Jeana. We'll bee seeing Jesse again in some capacity, as he is still interested in making short videos (just no vlogs).

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm just hoping they take a huge break and then get back together. It's looking really unlikely, I know. But if things don't work out in the end, Jeana will have to reinvent herself in some way if she wants to keep making YouTube videos. Cause she can't come back in 3 months saying "Hi! I'm Jeana, I used to make videos with Jesse but now I'm going solo ...".

I just don't think that will work.

Ken

Forum Staff
They should really say something to address the all the rumors out there. I've said it before a few posts back - these people need closure. It sounds stupid, but lots of people have been following them for many years and need something more than what their last video gave. Let's not forget they wouldn't be in the financial position they are in now without the loyal viewers.

Hell, the money is still rolling in like normal from all the people re-watching their videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I honestly don't think we'll see a video from them for a couple months. I'm like you though, a 1 minute video from either one of them just giving a little update would be great. Their silence is speaking louder than words right now though. If the rumors are true, Jesse is busy relaxing with his new girl taking a well deserved break and Jeana is struggling on what to do with her life. If any of this is true, both are going through a lot right now and posting a video is the *last* thing on their minds.

I'm surprised to see no new videos from either of them. I read lots of rumors though ... and perhaps that is why they are not posting anything new. Maybe they are waiting for the drama to settle first? Either way, like Ken mentioned - people are still watching their old videos, so It'll be a long time before they even notice a reduction in their monthly earnings.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Maybe they are waiting for the drama to settle first?
I don't know if there's a ton of drama going on, but there's definitely a lot of rumors.

Just to clarify, I wasn't trying to imply a few posts back that they were saying "Screw you guys, we make a ton of money so we don't need to post anything". I read a few comments here and there around the internet about people saying they have to post something sooner or later or they better start looking for 9-5 jobs. There's a lot of people out there that have *no idea* just how much money they have made / and still make from people watching their videos. Even if they deleted every single video they have ever made off YouTube tomorrow, they would still be financially set for life. And based on that reason is why they have the luxury of not having to respond about what's going on compared to other YouTubers who don't have millions of followers / views on their videos.

They still have to be careful though - It's fine to take your time and get your stuff sorted out. Take too long though, and you run the risk of being forgotten.

Of course this all could have been avoided with a 30 second video by either one of them saying "Please be patient with us guys, we are taking a break for 1/2/3 months and post back then on what's going on". That alone would have turned this around from what it is now, to a "Hey I can't wait to see what happens!".

Ken

Forum Staff
Of course this all could have been avoided with a 30 second video by either one of them saying "Please be patient with us guys, we are taking a break for 1/2/3 months and post back then on what's going on".
Exactly .. and since they haven't chosen this route, that just speaks volumes on what's happening off camera. I believe it's due to serious tension between them - and it's probably over money. I think their relationship died a long time ago before they said anything about it.

I feel bad for the people posting in the comments section telling them to take as much time as they need to fix the relationship. I guess only us older viewers know that's just not going to happen.

Ken

Forum Staff
She finally posted a video! This is all that their fans wanted - a small explanation about what's going on.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I feel bad for the people posting in the comments section telling them to take as much time as they need to fix the relationship. I guess only us older viewers know that's just not going to happen
I think that latest video finally gets that point through to the people that were still hoping they would get back together.

I'm happy she's looking to the future though. If she vlogs or does something else completely different this can really work out for her. In my opinion, (like I posted here) if she tries to do anything prank related she will sink like the titanic.

I know Jesse is super busy with his new girl and all that, but I really hope he posts something soon. I'm really excited to see what he has planned!

Ken

Forum Staff
I think that latest video finally gets that point through to the people that were still hoping they would get back together.
Agreed - however if they still don't get it, they must be one of the young viewers. Now it's Jesse's turn to make an appearance, but I have a feeling that won't happen for some time yet. I hope he proves me wrong.

Ethan

Forum Staff
No offense to Jeana, but I think Jesse has a lot more going on. Looks like we missed a video he posted! He talks about his daughter and his breakup.

You can watch it here.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well I guess Jesse proved me wrong! So it looks like he'll be uploading a video on Monday on the BFvsGF channel. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. That video you posted has only been viewed 200k times, so lots of people haven't heard from him yet.