PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
No idea, but it's now been a week since they have posted any video (YouTube Red doesn't count). Both of them are pretty much silent on twitter as well, so you know something is up ...

Ken

Forum Staff
They finally posted a video, haven't watched it yet through. I see in the comments that people feel they are having relationship issues and not being honest about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well ... they are still heading to Peru together, so maybe things are fine between them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did they even say why they took a break? From what I saw they just vlogged like they never missed a day.

Ken

Forum Staff
No, they didn't say a thing - and is why many people feel they won't be a couple for much longer.

Well lets see how the Peru videos goes ... but I will admit, yesterdays video had a weird vibe to it. Also, why would Jesse bring a drone to Peru when he knew well ahead of time it wasn't going to be allowed in?

I get it that they have enough money that $1500 (how much the drone costs) is nothing to them, but still ... I'm sure it's going to anger lots of viewers who would kill just to even have that amount in their savings account.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Also, why would Jesse bring a drone to Peru when he knew well ahead of time it wasn't going to be allowed in?
I believe he thought he could actually get it in somehow. Like he packed it a certain way so it didn't look too odd on the airport scanners or something.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well I guess everyone saw that coming ... and in my opinion, they will not be getting back together. If you look at their body language (and more specifically Jenna), you can tell it's over for good.

Maybe they thought it would be too much to include after stating that there will no longer be any daily videos?

Ethan

Forum Staff
If you look at their body language (and more specifically Jenna), you can tell it's over for good.
This was definitely Jesse's idea for the break up. Also I agree this is a permanent thing - you can tell in his eyes when he said he was moving to New York. That's not a 'lets take a break' thing. Everyone knows things between them haven't been good for a long time. They may have been able to fake it on camera to some of their younger viewers, but it was quite obvious to most people. That was probably one of the hardest videos to watch ... can't even imagine what it was like to film. I really like PvP and I hope they both find happiness in whatever the end up doing.

Ken

Forum Staff
After re-watching the video, you can tell Jesse has been fed up with daily vlogging for sometime now. That would explain why Jeana has been doing all the editing lately.

Ethan

Forum Staff
God I really miss them already heh. I wonder how long it'll be till one of them posts something. I know Jesse was talking about stress of vlogging their lives and such, but I hope they still give at least little updates on what's going on.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I was just hoping around and seeing if they have posted anything new and I stumbled across this tweet from Jesse.

"I feel like if I send this energy out onto the Internet about my daughter I might actually be able to find her. She was adopted. Family inNYC" (Source: Here).

Is he pranking us or does he really have a daughter?

Ken

Forum Staff
That tweet has been deleted, so who knows what is going on. I feel they should do a follow up video to address some of these things that is going around. Give your fans some closure ...

Go watch Casey's latest video .. Jesse is in it and it confirms he broke up with Jeana and won't be doing daily videos anymore. He looks and acts completely different now. You can watch the video here.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Woah! Yeah after watching that video any hopes I had of Jesse and Jeana getting back together went right out the window. In fact, I don't think we'll ever see much of either of them anymore (on a personal vlog level, which is really sad). Even Casey mentioned about how he looked happy and Jesse was nodding and talking about it being "a new chapter"

Is Jesse seeing someone else? Not trying to start anything, but that didn't look like a guy "who is missing his girl of 9 or whatever years". He looks very ... relieved / at peace. Either way I wish him all the best of luck! No hate here.

I know Jesse is very passionate about making short epic videos. Him being in New York with Casey is the best place he could be for that in my opinion.

Ken

Forum Staff
Is Jesse seeing someone else? Not trying to start anything, but that didn't look like a guy "who is missing his girl of 9 or whatever years".
I'm not sure if he is seeing someone else, but it wouldn't really surprise me. I think things between Jesse and Jeana have not been good for quite sometime. Jesse has been describing daily vlogging as "toxic", but I believe he was really referring more to their relationship as of late.

Jesse has been describing daily vlogging as "toxic", but I believe he was really referring more to their relationship as of late.
It certainly came across that way. The breakup didn't seem mutual either ... from what was posted in the video, I believe Jesse was the one who ended the relationship. Jeana had that "WTF am I going to do now?" look. Jesse did not.