PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ahh crap - I forgot all about that walk. I'll definitely watch the video tomorrow. It'll be strange - but nice to see them together again.

Ken

Forum Staff
It was a great vlog! I really liked how they stayed around (before and after the walk) to take pictures and talk to everyone. They gave everyone lots of one on one time. I hope they continue to do this every year, as you can see how much it meant to everyone there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I'll admit - that was a lot better than I thought it would be heh.

Also I see Jesse has uploaded a video as well - not sure if it's from the same event but I'll watch it tomorrow and see.

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for letting me know! I completely forgot to check Jesse's YT page. I'll watch it tomorrow night and report back.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up. She's with Jesse and I guess they were looking at fan montages of when they were together. Don't get to see a lot of that, but was worth the watch anyways.

Ken

Forum Staff
I never got around to watching that one yet, but Jeana has a new video up on her channel and it's really good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
She just posted another one yesterday doing a Q&A with her cousins. It was pretty dam funny and there was quite a bit of good information from it as well. They talked about her dating and a bunch of other stuff. It's definitely worth the watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched it and it was great! I really didn't care for the young boy though … did you hear how disrespectful he was towards his dad? You just know he's going to be trouble when he gets older.