PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ahh crap - I forgot all about that walk. I'll definitely watch the video tomorrow. It'll be strange - but nice to see them together again.

Ken

Forum Staff
It was a great vlog! I really liked how they stayed around (before and after the walk) to take pictures and talk to everyone. They gave everyone lots of one on one time. I hope they continue to do this every year, as you can see how much it meant to everyone there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I'll admit - that was a lot better than I thought it would be heh.

Also I see Jesse has uploaded a video as well - not sure if it's from the same event but I'll watch it tomorrow and see.

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for letting me know! I completely forgot to check Jesse's YT page. I'll watch it tomorrow night and report back.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up. She's with Jesse and I guess they were looking at fan montages of when they were together. Don't get to see a lot of that, but was worth the watch anyways.

Ken

Forum Staff
I never got around to watching that one yet, but Jeana has a new video up on her channel and it's really good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
She just posted another one yesterday doing a Q&A with her cousins. It was pretty dam funny and there was quite a bit of good information from it as well. They talked about her dating and a bunch of other stuff. It's definitely worth the watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched it and it was great! I really didn't care for the young boy though … did you hear how disrespectful he was towards his dad? You just know he's going to be trouble when he gets older.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! I haven't had a chance to watch it yet .. but she did a stolen bike prank.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh thanks for the heads up! I try and watch it tomorrow and see what that's all about heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video out! It's a Halloween one of him hanging outside of a DeLorean on a hover board haha. It was actually really well done. I think there was a couple behind the scenes video's as well which I haven't watched yet. The best part was Steve-o playing Biff - that was great!

Ken

Forum Staff
I like this one, but my Favorite still is the Star Wars one from 2017? Steve-o playing Biff was so funny though! He was perfect for the part.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! Haven't watched it yet, will try too before work in the morning!

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! I haven't checked her channel in some time. Jesse really needs to upload one as well.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just watched the vlog where Jeana said she got robbed. It sucks what she has to go through, but I don't understand why she won't get the police involved. What he did was wrong and she shouldn't be worried about "ruining his life".

I hope she does a follow up video … as she kind of left things hanging on what she's going to do next.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! She's in Mexico for her friends wedding and the resort she's staying at was really nice. She has really stepped up her editing game and this was a really fun one to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I agree! So much so I'm wondering if Jesse may have had a hand in it … heh. But it did look like a great trip.

Also I'm really scratching my head over this not wanting to call the police. She was literally robbed. They made that choice, they should have to pay for it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I'm really scratching my head over this not wanting to call the police. She was literally robbed. They made that choice, they should have to pay for it.
I completely agree, but she has her reasons for not doing so. If I was the robber, I'd be counting my blessing right now. I just hope her non-action didn't put anyone else at risk … how many other victims are there now since she decided to do nothing about her situation?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope she does some kind of a follow up about this. I'm sure she has to be getting some kind of friction about it from many social media places.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new vlog up, but I'm not sure if she addressed anything as I haven't had time to watch it yet.