PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well it looks like she posted the last vlog of the series riding along with those guys in the cars. That was one hell of a journey, but was fun to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it was good! Jesse also uploaded a new vlog today and they did a "10 foot tall girl prank". It was silly, but it was still worth watching.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't know man ... he's really reaching with that video. This looks more like "I was paid very well to colab with this guy" rather than a "I thought this was a great idea".

Ken

Forum Staff
This looks more like "I was paid very well to colab with this guy" rather than a "I thought this was a great idea".
I never even though of that when I watched it. You think it was a paid collab? I guess that would explain a lot.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new vlog up! She's at some mansion celebrating the end of their road trip. She also mentioned that she's now off to San Diego, so it'll be interesting to see what she has planned there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just caught that video and the new one she uploaded today .. I think.

She was in San Diego and went hang-gliding. I give her full marks for doing that haha. If things go wrong, there's no escape button … it's bad heh.

But not half a bad as trying to pet a sea lion! Haha dam she has to be crazy to get close to one of those. They weigh as much as a small car and move a ton faster than I think she realizes.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really liked that vlog! You're right, It was not a good idea to get so close to that sea lion. I thought for sure she was going to touch it. I'm glad her friend didn't give up on trying to stop her. The hang-gliding footage was fantastic, but it appears she got unlucky and was stuck with a creeper as a pilot.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new vlog up today. I was really surprised the maid let her in to view one of the rooms. It was a nice hotel, but the rooms didn't seem to fit the theme of the hotel. Also, those motorized scooters looked like a lot of fun! Those will get you places .. fast.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You nailed it there - I was really surprised by the rooms. Not only were they small, but it's like she went through some kind of portal into a different hotel. It's so weird .. either they renovated the rooms or the outside of the hotel .. and just ran out of money.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana posted another video up today. She went climbing along really cool rock face walls down to a beach area in Cali. Some parts looked a little dangerous, but I think it'd be a really fun hike.

Ken

Forum Staff
She really lucked out that she never injured herself when she fell off to the side hanging on to that rope. I thought for sure she was going to bang her head, since both her hands were not available to provide any protection. Other that that, it was a great vlog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm really not sure how she though that was a good idea. Lots of sharp rocks around there just to get a "accident clip" for the vlog heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! Not a ton going on - Her and a friend went out for ice cream and a run. Also drove around in a nice Audi for awhile.

Ken

Forum Staff
I checked out her new video tonight and it was alright. It's just like you said, not a whole lot going on. It looks like she's finally leaving San Diego.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That's really cool they are getting together to do that again. I thought I heard Jeana say this was going to be their last one?

It'll be a fun vlog to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! It's called Accidently busted a drug dealer haha. It's one of her best video's she had done in a long time. It's super funny with her just chilling with a friend. Go watch it!

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh man .. I can just imagine how much drugs that guy had in his backpack! That was a fun watch, she needs to do more of these. I'm assuming the next video we'll see from them will be shortly after September 8th when they do the Ovarian Cancer walk.