PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree, and you just knew the way Jeana was screaming at him that the relationship was long over. The kids probably had no idea either.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well Jesse is starting to post more vlogs lately. I just watched his latest one tonight. It was pretty funny how the vloggers are asking people to smash "the bell" rather than the like button now. I guess it's come down to that heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I missed a video that Jeana upload a couple days ago. It's a Storytime vlog and it's definitely worth the watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up and he gave Post Malone a $25,000 gold plated electric bike. Those things sure move fast!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't get why they need to dip the bike in gold. You know he's gonna wipe on it sometime and the scratches will show up 10x more.

That was a cool vlog - weird seeing Jesse smoke up though heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it could get scratched up easily, but it does look nice. However, the bike is now a big target for theft.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! She was at a basketball game with her friends.

It's good to see Jesse and her getting along so well still. I'm glad they were able to stay friends after everything they went through.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was surprised to see them getting along so well. In one of Jesse's videos, he admitted that (recently) he treated Jeana like crap. I don't think he was joking around about it either. I'm glad they worked everything out though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hey at least we finally we able to see what was in that room huh? haha

Never thought that would happen!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was thinking something to do with security myself. Like a place where the camera footage all goes and stuff heh.

It was nice to finally see what was behind that door. I'm curious though, why are they still holding on to that place? They both have new homes now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! She's doing another Car Rally deal where they go from state-to-state and party at nights. I'm confused on what her part is in all of this though .. is she a media person? Or does she just know someone in there and going cause she's eye candy.

Ken

Forum Staff
She seems to be going on a lots of these road trips. I don't think it has anything to do with media, she just has a lot of free time!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has posted another vlog up on her road trip today. She even got a chance to drive the Maserati which looked like a ton of fun - so jealous!

I think I'm starting to get why she went on this whole trip - just a lot of people having fun. I'm not sure I could be a trusting as these guys are - all driving each others cars .. these things cost a fortune!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse finally has a new video up as well. He's with Shay Mitchell doing a bunch of stuff. Even though it's not a real date - it's still a great video.

Ken

Forum Staff
Wow it's bee n a long time! Jesse hadn't uploaded a video in almost a month. It's nice to see he's doing well. I also like his story about Snoop and him getting questioned from the FBI over that video they did a while back. I sort of expected something when they had "Trump" in it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! It looks like the cops pulled all 20 cars over and ticketing them for various things. It was an interesting one to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha dam she's still out doing that? Ok your right it was a fun watch, but this feels like she has been on the road for a year doesn't it? heh