PrankvsPrank

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya that was super click bait heh.

I think I'm all caught up with her videos now. She has a new one where she's riding in some high performance street cars for some event. It's actually a pretty decent watch if you haven't checked it out already.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh god .. really? heh

I wish I would have read this sooner but I have work early tomorrow so I can't watch it tonight.

I did see an interesting interview he did with TMZ talking about "his character" he plays on YouTube. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a couple new vlogs out! It's actually pretty interesting ones about Thanksgiving and donating turkey's to people in need.

I'm not sure what made me laugh / shocked the most. The fact that Jeana was driving those expensive cars, or her doing 130mph and willing to put that in the vlog haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished watching all of them tonight. I agree, Jeana wasn't smart showing that she was doing 130mph in the vlog. You hear all about how bikers are getting ticketed and or even arrested over YouTube videos - I don't see how this is any different.

Other than that, the vlogs were very entertaining for car enthusiasts. I liked her comments when she was riding in the Royal Royce Ghost. Of course it's going to feel like your floating on clouds, the thing costs millions of dollars!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! She was out to dinner with a bunch of people and everyone ordered these crazy huge meals. It's tough to explain here, you just have to see it to believe it though. I'm not sure if that's my thing, but it would be fun to go there once heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I loved this vlog! That was a pretty crazy place to eat, and I bet it was pretty expensive as well. I love how the restaurant presented the dishes, they are thinking outside the box and going to make a lot of money off it.

Is there any reason Jeana is still hanging out with those guys for? I recognized them from when she did the supercar vlogs. I'm wondering if she is dating one of them?

That was a pretty crazy place to eat, and I bet it was pretty expensive as well.
I would love to have dinner there! I have a feeling Jeana does not have a boyfriend, but she could be casually dating. She doesn't come across in her vlogs as "I'm taken".

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new vlog up! He took his dad to watch the Eagles win the Super Bowl. I liked when he was FaceTime'd Casey in the stadium - I forgot he was going to be there as well. I'm glad for Jesse that Philly won the game, you can see it really meant a lot for him and his dad.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that one. What a great memory they are going to have of that day! I just wished people didn't tear Philly streets up after it was over heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, win or lose you knew that Philly was going to be turned upside down. I'll never understand that mentality ... "Hey we won the SuperBowl, let celebrate by trashing our city!". I get the celebration part - not the flipping cars, looting and the setting fires part.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well Jeana has a new video up. She's out in the streets of Philly right after the eagles won. For the most part, things didn't get too crazy. I know there was some damage, but I was expecting a lot more. The only thing that surprised me was how involved Jeana was doing stuff (not vandalizing) - she was climbing all over. Also she looked different in today's vlog, I can't place it. It was like she was drunk, but sober heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I finally had some time to check out the latest on Jesse vlog and I'm super glad I did! It was a fantastic vlog of him, Casey and a few others going for a helicopter ride (with no doors). After that, it was story time and he shared the full details on what happened to him when he was in Vegas all those years ago and almost got arrested with the fake money prank. It's a definite must watch and I really hope he keeps up with the stories!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great vlog! I really liked how he went in to great detail about the money prank. I sure hope he keeps doing them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He doesn't usually go that in depth with details so that's why I think It'd be super popular if he kept it up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new vlog up! Well not super new, it's like 4-5 days old now. She was out at YouTube space doing a photoshoot and interview for something. Then she hit the streets of NY and went around for a bit. Fun little video to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! She is so sporadic with her uploads that I only check once every couple of weeks. I've not seen them yet, but I'll try and watch them tomorrow.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up. It looks like he's considering daily vlogging again. I think it'd be cool for him to make a return to it and see how it goes. It's interesting to watch all these daily vloggers quitting then seeing who slipping back into those slots.

Last edited:

Ken

Forum Staff
I've watched a few of his videos and I support him on his new adventures. Once Jeana and Jesse separated, they both have mellowed out and are interesting to watch. The pranks and screaming at each other got old fast.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Lets be honest, they were running out of things to prank each other with. They had to go so extreme it was starting to get really awkward to watch..