PrankvsPrank

Jeana has a new video up. She's not doing to much in this one except yoga and is back with "acro john" doing a bunch of poses and whatnot.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse posted a new video to get 200k clicks to get a dog he's going to get anyways - hey at least I'm being honest heh.

Seriously though, it was nice to see him post a vlog up. Just not a fan of these short click-bait videos where he's not only trying to get clicks but also doing brand deals on what he wearing.

He editing skills are still top notch though.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up. She did a collab and they created Pizza fidget spinner .. I made it about 5 minutes in and stopped. Could anyone who actually finished the video tell me what the purpose of video was? It just didn't make any sense to me.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I made it about 5 minutes in and stopped.
You made it further than I did. I hope she got paid well or that other guy had a shit load of subs (that she wanted to leech off of) cause that video was bad lol.

No hate on Jeana though - lets hope she gets back to her usual stuff soon.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't know how I missed it, but I see Jesse posted a new video a week ago.

He's creating some jacket with Levi's. I'll try and watch it tomorrow and see what's up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana posted a new video. It was really quite interesting and all about her breakup with Jesse.

The only part that didn't really sit well with me was them not saying anything about until all of their Prank Academy videos were out. I'm sure they are going to get a ton of "you lied to us pretending everything was ok for months so you could make more money" comments. Anyway, it was still good to see what was really going on.

To me this video looked like she has been dating someone for awhile now and it's starting to get serious so she had to put this past relationship behind her before moving forward.

Jesse also uploaded a video where addresses their break up with Jeana. Actually, only 2 minutes worth of it was about the break up, the rest of it was him promoting a Levi's jacket.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I glanced over that video - it didn't show much more than what Jeana had already said.

Speaking of Jeana, she posted a new video up. I'm super proud of her working out and eating right and all but is she too thin to anyone else? For me, she's right on the fence of looking how my aunt did when she started passing away from cancer. I know that sounds horrible, but Jeana should really put on a couple more pounds. (To me) you can really notice it in her face and everything. I'm just concerned, that's all.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm super proud of her working out and eating right and all but is she too thin to anyone else?
She did look little thin, but I just assumed she was just trying too hard to get in to shape. I noticed her face was really thin too.

Also, It appears he has a new boyfriend. Some guy was hiding in the background in that vlog, and he also filmed her during her workout. There was a lot of mirrors in the gym, and he did very well to make sure he never showed up in any of them.

I had to re-watch the video just to see what you guys were talking about. You're right, she could afford to gain a few pounds. It's unfortunate, but her weight loss really shows on her face (narrow lower cheekbone & jaw). She hides is well with those excessively large sunglasses. It's probably why I never even noticed it until you guys said something.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I didn't mean to make a huge deal about it. I <3 Jeana ... I just don't want her pushing this weight loss thing too far.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! It's her annual cancer walk / run thing she has always done. Nothing has made me happier than seeing her with 2 doughnuts in her hands cause she still is all bones and skin. But besides that, she looks like she is doing good and 2 thumbs up to her for always supporting that cause.

Your doughnut comment above really made me laugh! It's too bad she didn't setup TeamPVP for the cancer walk this year. I can understand though with all she has been going through.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! She is out and about doing tailgate crashing. I'm not sure if it's just makeup or not, but she looks a lot better in this vlog. doesn't have that sickly bone and skin face. It was a pretty good video over all as well.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana looked good - and more importantly, healthy.

She just posted a new vlog today, and I didn't notice until it was too late. I will check it out later today and report back.

Ken

Forum Staff
Have you guys been keeping up with their videos?

I just watched Jeana's latest one and her "HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT" is that her cats now have their own Instagram account ...