PrankvsPrank

I really enjoyed her last vlog. She has a way of capturing things on camera not many Youtubers know how to do (with the exception of Casey Neistat).

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up now - it's quite different than what he normally does. I'm really interested in hearing his Snoop story!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! There was some media event for the 76'ers. I love how she tried to jump in there and break dance a bit heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun one to watch! I felt bad that hardly anyone would pass her the ball, but I'm glad she had fun there anyways.

I can't find the video right now, but Andy Milonakis was doing a live stream on Twitch not too long ago and Jesse was on it. It appears Jesse is quite pissed at Roman Atwood because Roman refuses to do a collab with him. Jesse went on to say that Roman begged Jesse to do things with him when Roman was "a nobody". Now that Roman is famous, he wants nothing to do with Jesse.

Andy went on a little rant calling Roman names and whatnot. Jesse seemed jealous or something of the money Roman was making. Jesse figures Roman is making close to a 1 million per month with the amount of views his videos gets + smile more store. If someone has a link to this video, I'd appreciate the link to it again.

Edit: Found it

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't see how Jesse can be mad. When Jesse was making his mega bucks he refused to do anything with Roman. So I don't know why Roman is all of a sudden the bad guy when he pays the same respect back when the tables are turned. Sure Roman must make a killing with SmileMore and YouTube but Jesse isn't poor by any means. I think Jesse is a little frustrated he's not making the money like he used too.

Which leads to Jeese's video he posted today. You can see the frustration but what do you expect when you quit daily vlogging? Did he think people wouldn't find other vloggers to watch? He said today that over the years the quality of content has gone down - maybe he thought people would still flock over there every video cause there wasn't anything better to watch .. and maybe he was wrong.

I have the outmost respect for Jesse, Andy and Roman - they just need to focus on their own stuff.

I think Jesse is a little frustrated he's not making the money like he used too.
Bingo. I was thinking along those lines as well. Also, it appears YouTube has made a bunch of changes - so non-daily vloggers are not getting the video reach they used to get. So in-turn, they are making a lot less money. If you want to make money and have boobs, Twitch is now the way to go. It's absolutely insane the amount of money guys are throwing at the women on there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding.

Jeana has a new "challenge" video up. I won't sugar coat it, it's pretty bad. I really don't get why she does these anymore - it seems like something she would do when she first started posting videos.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll have to agree, I prefer normal vlogs over these challenge videos. I find myself more often than not skipping through them. Also, I'm surprised Jeana didn't bleep out all the cursing in her latest vlog.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Dam .. Jeana met Will Smith - that's pretty awesome. She has a new video up that covers a few days of events and Jesse is in it too.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wish she would have caught more of Will Smith on camera .. like the conversation she said she had with him. That would have been something! Also, she has a new one up today doing a bunch of stuff in NYC. It's a pretty relaxed video, so it's worth checking out.

Just got all caught up on their new videos. I'm a fan of Will Smith too, it's too bad she didn't catch any of her conversation with him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up! A reaction video of himself when he was 13 and doing a talent show heh.

I just noticed his channel was renamed to "Jesse". That may take a bit to get used too ....

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I just checked and he has another vlog up.

This time he is with Fousey and they are talking / working things out. I see on Fousey's channel he has a 18 min or so video about it as well. I haven't checked that out yet though.