PrankvsPrank

That was really gross, I don't understand how anyone could eat that. I supposed eventually you would get used to it, but couldn't the military offer anything better considering how big their budget is?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Apparently it's better tasting than it looks. Personally, I wouldn't eat it heh.

Also those 2 have been pretty quiet lately, wonder what they have been up too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse and Jeana both have new vlogs up!

Jesse's video is more of a 'what I have been up too" vlog showing the diamond play button they got as well as going to see a Broadway play in New York.

Jeana's was a little more silly doing a 1000 degree knife challenge. All I have to say about that is neither girl should ever be allowed around fire again. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up!

She has some great footage of the Chinese New year celebrations and even gets involved with the parade. It's definitely worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really like that Chinese New year vlog.

She also has another one up right now about Valentines day. It was really well done too! This has Jesse written all over it though - the footage, camera angles, editing, everything heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up - he show s little behind the scenes directing Snoop Dog's latest music video. It even looks like Jesse was holding Snoop's joint for him while he was filming a scene - that was pretty funny to see.

For some reason Jeana is getting some hate in the comments of his video. They are going on like "Jesse is now directing music videos and Jeana is still doing nothing with her life". Not sure what that is all about, I enjoy watching anything either of them post up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I just watched that myself and I'm really happy for Jesse. He was talking about wanting to do more for years in the vlogs and he's finally getting his shot. I really can't wait to see the video when it's all said and done.

I think the comments towards Jeana were based on most of her recent videos. She was just out and about at parades, doing silly colab's with other Youtubers and people are jumping the gun like that's all she is doing. I mean that could very well be the case but people should cut her some slack and let her find her way.

If anyone is slamming Jeana then they themselves have no life. How do they know if she isn't already doing something else? Also, I really loved the Snoop Dog video. I hope Jesse will release a longer "behind the scenes" video when the actual music video is released.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up talking about his daughter. It's a pretty good watch if you haven't seen it already.

That whole situation is messed up. When she turns 18, I hope she seeks him out so he can find out once and for all if he is her real father.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think he said she was 9 years old?

If you weren't already aware, Jeana uploaded a new video on the BFvsGF channel. I'm not sure what to make of it to be honest .. maybe I'm just really tired, because I don't get it. I'll watch it again tomorrow.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just saw that Snoop Dogg's new music video is up on Jesee's channel. It's pretty good, but really weird. I'm not sure if you need to be stoned to fully appreciate it or not heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, why they would put that in is beyond me. If anything, that's one way to get attention brought to your new music video.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up and he talks about using marijuana to help him deal with the issues that he has been / going through. It was interesting, so it's worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that video and I thought it was great. I don't understand why he said people were giving him a rough time about it. It's not like he's smoking all the time. To be completely honest, If I needed help for any reason I would go to weed before prescription drugs too.

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up! It's really good, she went rooftopping by herself (and got caught). Also, she went to some event in downtown Philly that Ellen DeGeneres was hosting?

I'm not sure exactly what it was - but they had some big camera on a crane and it went right up to Jeana. I thought that was pretty neat.