PrankvsPrank

Ken

Forum Staff
Did you see how many people they packed onto that elevator at the 5 min mark of the video? You couldn't pay me to take a ride like that. I was claustrophobic even watching it heh
Yeah, that was pretty insane. I'm surprised the police let the crowd stay outside for as long as they did. I'm not going to hate on anyone, but I really don't care for that other vlogger Jesse was with.

I'm curious what he see's in him anyways - maybe he just reminds him of a younger self?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Who was that guy anyways? Probably someone else highlighted on the site but looks totally different .... :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Jesse has a new video up on his channel. He's working with Casey on a new video in attempt "to win Christmas" .. whatever that means. Is he perhaps trying to create the best viral holiday video?

Also, did he slip up and forget to bleep out that he is going to Finland?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I noticed that too. I'm curious if that was "accidentally on purpose" but it certainly looked like a legit slip up. Either way I'm really excited to see what those 2 put together.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was right! If you watch Casey's new video, he mentions that Jesse accidentally leaked where they were going :)

Ken

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up and she is being interviewed on the local radio station. That was a fun one to watch - you can see all the behind the scene stuff that goes on. I like how they can do the "almost live" bit - he edits it real fast and get's it on air impressively quick.

I wonder where she went afterwards ... I think she was going home at 4:30am.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was definitely one of her better video's. Glad to see she's out doing new and different things. Did she ever say what she was doing on there? I'm assuming she is promoting something.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't believe she was promoting anything. I was under the impression she was just their celebrity guest for the evening (I could be wrong through).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jeana has a new video up!

She finally went to court over that whole getting caught on that rooftop a while back. I wonder what the class was all about the had to go to?

The best part of the video for me was her talking about going out and doing it again right after getting out of court. Not even shy about saying it in her video either heh. I will have to say the pictures of where they want to go next looks really cool.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not too surprised that she is going to go back out there and explore. You're not looking at any time if you caught. I believe she will just get fined, and that's pretty much it. The pictures did look pretty cool and I don't blame her for wanting to get back at it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I'm keeping an eye on the channel cause it almost seemed like this has been in the works for a bit and happening sooner than later.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm so busy trying to catch up on the other YouTubers - so if you see something, be sure to post it here an let me know.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder why Jesse is going to upload another video. Jeanna has 2 new ones up already. Also, what happened to that motorized couch video he was going to upload quite sometime ago?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just did a quick check and still nothing by him. I remember the couch video your talking about. He even had a teaser clip but that was so long ago I wouldn't hold my breath about it ever going online. That's most likely been scrapped for one reason or another.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Jesse and Jeana have a new video up! They are together doing a MRE food challenge thing. I'm not sure if I would be able to eat anything that looked like that, but it was neat to see how the packets were self heating and everything. The video was great fun to watch but in my opinion it was super over edited. To me, the added stuff just didn't seem to fit.

Check it out anyways and lemme know what you think.

Ken

Forum Staff
I watched it tonight and it was really good! If I ever tried an MRE, I sure wouldn't be trying it by the spoonful like Jeana did lol. I really didn't mind the editing, I was more focused on what they were eating. I'll agree with you though, the video would have better without it.

Did they say who edited it? I though it was mentioned in the video but I can find it.