Prank Academy

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well Prank Academy is officially done!

Like I mentioned in the other thread, the last prank they did here with Steve-O was pretty good. You could kind of see the audience wasn't too shocked about the monster truck though. People kind know at this point to expect anything from him heh.

Overall I give this series a solid 7/10.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'll agree with the 7/10, it was pretty good. I got my YouTube Red subscription to support them, and even though I'd like to keep rolling with it, it's time to cancel it. Not that I don't want to support this new content and the creators - it just doesn't make any sense to keep it if I'm literally not watching any of the content.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Exactly, and it's not like you can't just resubscribe if something down the road catches your interest.

Ken

Forum Staff
With that said, I wouldn't mind seeing them doing a collab on something else for YT Red - that's if they are still friends.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that would be cool, but I really have my doubts we'll be seeing them doing anything together for a long time.

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh I know .. just wishful thinking. No matter what happens, I hope they end on good terms. It's not good to let money and fame ruin (at some point in time) a good thing between them.