Prank Academy

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that Epic Meal Time one was really awkward. I like the guy (forget his name heh) but he didn't fit that prank theme at all. I feel it would have been a ton better with someone else doing it.

Ken

Forum Staff
The human statue prank was a bit of a bust as well .. it had a few good moments, but they could have done so much more with it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah these are kind of going downhill now. There's still 4 left, and it really can only go up from here.

We shall see!

I've not been impressed with them as of late either. I am looking forward to the last one though! I was just flipping through them and the description shows "Steve-O pulls off a monster prank in the final episode of Prank Academy! Watch it on July 20th".

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just saw the Creepy Stalker Prank myself. I liked the prank, but the reaction could have been better. But definitely better than what we have been seeing lately from these episodes ...

Are you guys planning to keep your YouTube Red subscription?

Everytime I get billed, I'm thinking about cancelling it. I now have a smart tv and that has me more entertained that what YouTube currently has to offer. I find myself watching more Netflix on the big screen than anything else.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Are you guys planning to keep your YouTube Red subscription?
To be honest, I almost cancelled it a few times when these Prank Academy vids were going downhill. I'll probably keep it until this series of pranks is over and then just let it expire.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ditto .. I looked at a couple "scare pewdiepie" episodes and wasn't too impressed either. I like what YouTube is doing, but I can't see me keeping the YT Red subscription for much longer.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have heard of scare pewdiepie but wasn't aware it was a YT Red thing. If it is, I may as well check it out before this subscription runs out heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't watched it yet. It's on todays to-do list!

Edit: I just finished watching it. All I have to say is I hope they were pre paid for these pranks. Cause if it's some paid-per-view / thumbs up commission deal they are in trouble heh.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just referring to the bad ones that have been published recently, a lot of them were good.

Ken

Forum Staff
It almost looks like their relationship issues really effected these pranks. The quality of the latter ones really suffered because of it. It's too bad, as they had some great ideas - but it just seemed they were rushed and just wanted to get them done.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it certainly seems that way, doesn't it.

Looks like there's just 2 left, and the next one is Wednesday.

We shall see how strong they finish off with these!

Ken

Forum Staff
It should be good ... but I still will most likely cancel my YT Red subscription when they are finished. I do hope they finish strong though!

Ken

Forum Staff
That juggling prank was pretty good even though it didn't go according to plan. I really like Olga and she put on a good performance.

Ken

Forum Staff
One more to go! I wonder what exactly Steve-O does? The descriptions says "pulls off a monster prank", so it should be a good one.