Prank Academy

I have mixed feelings about this one. Under the table was a lot of electronics to make it collapse, how did neither of them see if when it fell over? Don't get me wrong, it was a great prank - but that cloth didn't do much to hide anything.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was wondering that myself .. they should have seen what was under the table from their angle.

Ken

Forum Staff
Is there any sort of release list out there? I'm curious what pranks they have - and in what order they will be released in.

If you click on each of the videos, they have a small description of what to expect for that week. For example, today's is : Miranda Sings gets put to the test.

I'd post the rest, but I'm not sure if any non YouTube Red subscribers would appreciate the spoilers.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I really like that one. I loved how she was so nervous about it - but pulled it off like a champ.

Tomorrow's episode is with guest prankster D-Trix where he puts his skills to the test. I'm going to be completely honest here, I have no idea who that is.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You think you feel you bad? I googled him and saw a picture and still have no idea.

Edit: I'm sure it's going to great anyways.

Ken

Forum Staff
Has anyone watched the new prank yet? No spoilers, but was it any good? I can't watch it yet, I'm at work all day ...

I just finished watching it and it was alright ... it's my least favorite of the bunch so far. It's not because I have no idea who that YouTuber is, it's just how everything was handled.

Ken

Forum Staff
I have mixed feelings about it as well. It could have been executed a lot better. Oh well, on to the next prank!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I watched it last night - I thought it was ok. Even if I knew who this person was I would give it a 5/10.

Ken

Forum Staff
So what did you guys think about the last 2 videos (epic fight & the haunted room)?

I think the haunted room prank was the best one so far out of the bunch. I'm also interested to see what Vitaly will bring to Prank Academy next week.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that haunted room was great! I'm definitely interested what they have in store for Vitaly, cause that guy will do anything heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I didn't like that collab with Epic Meal Time ... Harley didn't look comfortable at all, and that made it hard to watch. I see this week there is a "Human Statue" prank, hopefully this one will be better!