Logan Paul

Clank

This fight is only 10 days away. Considering all the trashing talking going on, it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know, I have been so busy lately I forgot about that fight. It's coming really soon too so I can't wait!

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the reminder Clank! I'm tempted to purchase the pay-per-view … just to see what happens. I believe it's only $10.99?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok guys … whose going to win the fight? Not who you *want* to win, but who you think they'll actually name champ when it's all said and done.
Lets put out bets out there heh.
I think Logan will win myself.

Ken

Forum Staff
KSI is too arrogant and I think he will lose the fight. He's been doing a lot more trash talking too, so someone needs to silence that.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just went ahead and purchased the live stream of the fight. I wasn't going too, but I have a rare day off tomorrow today and I didn't realize how inexpensive it was. Jake's fight starts at 9:30AM PST so I should have plenty of time to wake up. These fights should be interesting to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Dam those were some great fights! I know people are going to sit and pick this super apart but I think everyone should go home holding their heads high. That's a lot of pressure stepping into the ring with all those cameras and people watching. The fought their hearts out and it was really fun to watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree the fights were better then I expected! I didn't realize there would be 6 other matches before them though. If I knew that ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have purchased it - as I had plans that afternoon when the fights finally started.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding. I set aside work time cause it said the fights started at 9am or something along those lines. It was literally hours after when anything interesting happened heh :p