Logan Paul

Ken

Forum Staff
What was he thinking?? He just keeps digging a hole for himself. Casey Neistat mentioned that a new video will be live Monday where he asks the top YouTube exec some tough questions and will address the Logan issue. It should be good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I didn't realize he was already back vlogging again. Doesn't he have people around him like advisors to guide him through this kind of stuff? He should have laid low for a lot longer before posting anything. Whoever he has on his team that helps him through this stuff should be fired.

Ken

Forum Staff
Doesn't he have people around him like advisors to guide him through this kind of stuff?
You would think he would have hired a team of them after the last incident. I wonder how log the suspension is for? I saw some news bit that estimated he makes a million per month on AdSense. I find that hard to believe .... I know it's a lot, but can't be that much.

I can see Logan making a million per month when he was a part of Google Preferred. He was receiving an impressive amount of video views on his channel. That is all a moot point now, as he has been removed from that network and is now suspended. How does his brother Jake feel about all this? I'm sure he was effected as well by all this negativity towards his family.

Ken

Forum Staff
I saw the news earlier today. I knew that was going to happen sooner or later. Remember, YouTube gets a good cut of his AdSense revenue ... so Logan wasn't the only one feeling the pinch.

With that said, how long until he gets his AdSense preferred status back?

Ken

Forum Staff
I believe his YouTube Red projects will start rolling again before that happens.
Yeah, part of his "redemption" process I suppose. Am I missing more drama from him? He hasn't posted a vlog since February 24th.

No, not that I am aware of anyways. I've not been following him though so it's possible I am missing something.

Ken

Forum Staff
Logan received some unexpected gifts for his 23rd birthday this week: two citations and an order to leave California's Yosemite National Park.

It all started Monday when Paul and his friends drove their "Cool Bus" into the park and pitched their tents on top of the vehicle. A park spokesman said Paul's behavior "was not conducive to the park environment". They also mentioned that "He was not singled out and every visitor who behaved as he did would be treated in the same way".

Logan is always in the news for all the wrong reasons ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know, things would be a lot better if he would have just laid low for a bit after taking pictures and video of the guy who committed suicide. I guess with how fast things change in YouTube even bad press is better than no press.

Ken

Forum Staff
Logan is no longer doing daily vlogs.

He stated that "I have done a lot of vlogs every day in a row, and I'm blessed. I'm thankful. But your boy wants to exercise his creativity in other ways".

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like theres a bunch of Team 10 people quitting cause they don't like the "internal changes" that are happening.

This should be interesting to see where he's taking everything that no one wants to be a part of heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Looks like theres a bunch of Team 10 people quitting cause they don't like the "internal changes" that are happening.
The last rumor I heard is that Jake and Logan were going to join forces and their respective "teams" don't like this new direction.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh that would definitely rub people the wrong way for sure. Most people I know are either Jake or Logan fans, not both.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I know KSI is putting on an act. No one in real life would act like that - I don't care how young or immature you are.

Logan needs to knock him out .. plain and simple.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not even sure what to make of the whole situation. The part that bothered me is when KSI said he was going to knock Logan out and end his career. Both of these guys are really young, but one of them is showing their true immaturity. It's hard not to side with Logan after watching this.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's not even that, KSI was telling his fans to basically attack the Loagn's if they saw them in the street. Then I see a video of someone on Logan's team getting shots to the back of the head when he was trying to leave a place. He's clearly taking this to a criminal level.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, that was a bit excessive. I noticed they have released a fight trailer the other day. It looked pretty good!