Liza Koshy

Ken

Forum Staff

Ethan

Forum Staff
I must be living under a rock cause I have never heard of her before heh. I just watched a few of her videos and she's hilarious.

Ken

Forum Staff
I've watched a few of her videos - she's really funny and I can see why she has 9 million subscribers.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah her 73 questions video a couple days ago was really good. I'm starting to go back a ways and watch her earlier stuff.

I have no idea how she can say & do some of these things without cracking up. If you're ever having a bad day, just watch one of her videos!

Ken

Forum Staff
Liza and David broke up. You can see they still love each other though. Now if you going to do a break up video, this is how you do it :

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't mean for this to come out the wrong way - but this is the best break up video I have ever watched. They clearly still love each other very much and I really hope they get back together soon. Lets be honest, they were meant to be with each other.

Ken

Forum Staff
Liza has her own series on YouTube Premium now! It's called "Liza on Demand" and it's a comedy skit. I've only had a chance to watch part of the first episode, but from what I saw it was really good.

Also, YouTube gives 3 free months to YT Premium to first time subscribers. I won't get my first bill to the end of September.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh nice! On both her show and the 3 free months. I'm definitely going to check out her episodes!

Also I should probably watch Roman's while I'm at it … I forgot all about that one.