Kim Kardashian Held at Gunpoint ($10 Million in Jewelry Stolen)

Ken

Forum Staff
Armed gunmen posing as police officers broke into Kim Kardashian's Paris apartment, taped her mouth shut and stole more than $10 million in jewelry.

It's being reported that the gunmen threatened the concierge and made him open the door to her room. At least 2 gunmen bound and gagged Kim with handcuffs and tape and put her in the bathtub. Kim begged them to spare her life, telling them she had babies at home.

After the gunmen left, she was able to break out of the restraints and call for help. Kim was badly shaken but unharmed, calling it "the worst moment in my life". She was interviewed by police and then immediately left Paris via private jet.

Ethan

Forum Staff
As much as I dislike the girl, no one deserves that. Sounds like a inside job to me though.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not a fan of the Kardashian's either, but I agree no one deserves to go through that. However with that said ... she shouldn't have been flaunting that ring on Instagram. Did you see the size of that diamond? It certainly explains why she was targeted.

So many people want to be rich and famous - but ask yourself is it still worth it? She can't even leave the house without 15 bodyguards now. She will now look behind her back / have troubles sleeping for a long time / rest of her life. No amount of money is worth that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Her being traumatized is an understatement of the year. How she didn't have a heart attack when this happened is a miracle in it's own. Keep in mind this is a full grown women who cries like a family member just died in their arms if her water is not the perfect temperature. I'm honestly not trying to be mean here - google image search Kim Kardashian crying. They even have top 5 photo's.

Ken

Forum Staff
That's sad, but true ... I'm also not a fan of someone who builds an empire based solely off a "leaked" sex tape.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah and then the rest of her family is making millions off her popularity - which still just originated from a sex tape heh.