FouseyTube

Yes, he indeed took the videos down. I just checked and his last tweet was on Jan 9th - so he's been away for a while now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just hope if he comes back that he uploads a regular vlog. Everything he does is "so life changing" and over the top .. he just over sells whatever he's trying to put out there. I think that's what throws people off and leaves him wide open to shots from the haters.

just hope if he comes back that he uploads a regular vlog. Everything he does is "so life changing" and over the top .. he just over sells whatever he's trying to put out there. I think that's what throws people off and leaves him wide open to shots from the haters.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Like I mentioned a few posts back, I believe he's going to take a (long?) break and try to reinvent himself.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Edit: The last message I posted came off a little harsh and that wasn't my intent.

We'll see what happens when he comes back but I'm guessing he'll have lost the hair piece and have some 45 min video on what he was searching for with a title all in caps "I found it".

Ken

Forum Staff
Fousey must have been receiving a lot of hate ... on his second channel, he has disabled comments on every video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Don't worry my friends he will be back. It will start with a tweet, a snapchat or even a small video clip. It will have epic music, like a phoenix slowly rising from the ashes. This won't start for some time though, he has to build anticipation first. It will slowly climb over many weeks until he makes his triumphant return with renewed energy, hope and mission to bring positivity back to the YouTube community and all of his Bruh Bruh's.

... or something like that :p

Don't worry my friends he will be back. It will start with a tweet, a snapchat or even a small video clip. It will have epic music, like a phoenix slowly rising from the ashes. This won't start for some time though, he has to build anticipation first. It will slowly climb over many weeks until he makes his triumphant return with renewed energy, hope and mission to bring positivity back to the YouTube community and all of his Bruh Bruh's.

... or something like that :p
LOL too funny but so true!

It's finally happened, Fousey is back!

I just checked his channel and he has uploaded 3 new videos in the last 2 days. I haven't watched any of them, not sure if I will as people have been stating that this is the 10th time he quit YouTube and came back.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah this has been a running thing with him for a long time heh. But hey, no hate on the guy from here. He's been going through some stuff and just needed another break. Everyone knew he would be back so this isn't a huge surprise. I didn't think it would take this long though.

Ken

Forum Staff
It didn't take long for the hate comments to starting rolling in on his videos. It looks like he's bring back some old habits, and people are not liking it one bit. I mean if you're going to leave and then come back - at least change some things that upset your viewers in the first place.

With his latest video, it almost looks like he's back at square one.

I only watch his first 2 videos since he came back. It's just the same old things, with the exception that he is trying harder to be a motivational speaker.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did he delete more of his video's? I only see 2 up (from 5 days ago and 2 days ago) and then nothing for 6 months.

I'll be honest none of this really surprises me.

Also it looks like his new thing is painting his eyebrows jet black - I hope he gets rid of that as fast as he did with his wig cause it's awkward to watch - no hate just real talk.

Fousey's dog "Dollar" died a couple days ago. He dedicated today's vlog to him. This one was a hard one to watch, as I have a dog myself and can relate to what he is going through. It's like a family member dying.

Ken

Forum Staff
Wow, I made it 4 minutes in and didn't watch the rest. I know we haven't been too kind to him on here, but no one deserves to go through that. That was hard to watch and I do feel badly for him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You made it further than I did - and yeah I know exactly what that feels like when you lose a pet you love so much.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I heard him talking about being overweight before. Just never cared to check that far back in his video's to watch any transitions.

You may wanna be careful taking someone's vlog though. People don't mind a clip here or there - that's promotional stuff. But they'll try and get ya for stealing revenue if you copy the entire video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
So here I thought Fousey was just doing Twitch.tv full time now. But he's still doing vlogs once in awhile on his (new?) channel called Fousey.