FouseyTube

Ethan

Forum Staff

Yousef Saleh Erakat, better known as FouseyTube, is a Palestinian-American YouTube personality, vlogger, comedian, prankster, actor, rapper and motivational speaker who produces parodies, vlogs, comedy sketches and pranks on YouTube. He refers to his viewers as his "bruh bruhs".

As of August 2016, his main YouTube channel has over 9.4 million subscribers. His vlogging channel has over 3.4 million subscribers.

https://youtube.com/user/fouseyTUBE
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOpvl0F9hgtGgBMkYspS2uA
https://twitter.com/fouseyTUBE

Ken

Forum Staff
I just started watching a couple of his videos since I see him so much in Roman's vlogs (Roman vs Fousey Tour). The vote is not in yet. My first video was his "How I became a millionaire at 23". I never managed to watch all of it due to work, but boy did that video rub a lot of people the wrong way. I'll report back later after I've watched a few more.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have watched a few of his vlogs a while ago. I see him quite a bit in Roman's now so I haven't felt that compelled to go back. He's pretty funny though.

Ken

Forum Staff
For me, his style of vlogging takes a little bit to get used to. The vote is still not in yet, but I can see why he has a large following.

Ken

Forum Staff
Does anyone know what Fousey did or say for people to be so upset with him?

I thought the "How I became a millionaire at 23" video just rubbed people the wrong way - but there seems to be more to it. They are pretty relentless about it too ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't watched him in quite some time. I heard about that video and people got pretty mad. Also I heard bits and pieces about people questioning his sexuality and hiding it behind fake relationships. Anything after that I have no idea.

Ken

Forum Staff
When viewing the comments section of his videos, there is an awful lot of hate - especially for someone who is trying to spread positivity in their vlogs. I haven't watch too many of his videos yet, so that's why I was wondering what I was missing.

I'm hoping since we allow guest posting now, someone will chime in and let us know what the deal is.

Have you guys been following Fousey? I just watched his latest video and he broke up with his girlfriend.

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't watched his videos in sometime .. I knew he had a girlfriend though as I saw her on the Roman vs Fousey tours.

She seemed nice, did he say why they broke up?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I never realized that was his girlfriend. I thought they were just friends and she was visiting him on tour once in awhile to have some company.

Ken

Forum Staff
I remember awhile back that he had a "meet my girlfriend" vlog. Whether that was the truth or not, who knows.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I think after seeing so many vlogs (esp Vitaly) with "meet my new girlfriend!!" or "My future wife is so hot!!" I just kind of tune that out. Also if I remember correctly she didn't look to happy and was always hiding her face so it never stuck out to me as anything serious.

Is it just me or has Fousey stopped uploading? I checked both of his channels and his last "daily vlog" was on January 5th.

Ethan

Forum Staff
To be honest I haven't been to his channel in quite sometime. I'll have to check it out and see what he's up too when he starts posting again.

I just checked his Twitter and apparently he's been deleting videos and went on a pretty good rant about fame, being true to yourself and some stuff about his break up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ahh ok. I just see a video from 2 weeks ago, then nothing on either of his channels for 3 months before that.

I also read that he is freaking out about trying to be a positive role model, and his video comments section is always filled with negativity and hate towards him - due to all the fake videos / pranks he has pulled in the past. I believe he's going to take a break and try to reinvent himself. Apparently, what he is doing now is just not working for him.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched his latest video a day or so ago and completely forgot to respond here about it. It was a video of him getting a hair implant or a wig? I'm really happy that he feels a lot more confident and stuff with it. This must have been a huge issue for him to have a reaction like that about it. But I have to be completely honest here when I saw it the first thing I thought was dam did it ever look fake. He has a ton of money which really surprised me to see him go on the cheaper side of things with that hair piece. I mean this could only be a temp thing for him just to see what a good one would be like and if that's the case then ok awesome - you just keep on rocking. But if you watch the video, the hair looked like black artificial turf and it wasn't even on straight - it felt like I was getting pranked heh.

That's too funny! I agree, the hair piece did not look natural on him. He probably spent a small fortune on it though, it's just too bad he didn't go with something else.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think he took the video down. I just checked both his channels and now it shows last video's uploaded were 3 & 4 months ago. He probably was taking some heat on the wig.