Ellie and Jared

Ken

Forum Staff

Ellie and Jared are a daily vlogging family from Logan, Utah. The family consists of Jared & Ellie and their two sons Jackson and Calvin. They started filming videos to document and help others with infertility.

Both Ellie and Jared have their own YouTube channels. Ellie's focuses on beauty, pregnancy, cooking and hauls. Jared's focuses on music. Their main channel has over 800,000 subscribers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stylebyellie

Ellie's Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEQCRBIIhbtLbYF5DQ6MJDQ
Jared's Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxueoCGKdUAio5qhUPj4xEQ

Haylee

Do any of you here watch Ellie and Jared? If so, what do you think of them? I personally think their immature and ridiculous, but I also think fame and money has changed them, and it's not for the better! Please leave your thoughts here!

Haylee

Also if you watch them, you know how Ellie is all me me me, everything has to be about me! Also how she keeps on about her weight, but I feel she's totally contradictary about it, what does everyone else here think?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't watched them myself, but you have me very intrigued lol. I'll watch a couple vids this week and get back to you!

P.S. Welcome to the forums! :)

Haylee

Thanks so much for the very warm welcome! I would love for you to watch some of their videos! I would recommend watching some of their older vlogs and videos, and then watch some of their more recently posted ones! Again thanks so much for such a warm and nice welcome, I look forward to your thoughts and reply:)

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok so I just watched their latest vlog "New house ground breaking!". A little early to form an opinion but they seem nice heh.

Haylee

No they seem like nice people, it's the difference in their older vlogs to their newer ones! I can see a difference, but I've been watching the for years. There are certain videos where Ellie will talk about her weight, and then she will just turn around and either not eat or all she every eats is unhealthy and drink soda! Which is fine in moderation, but if you really want to make a difference do something about it and quiet whining!
They just seem super immature about everything! And it's not just on YouTube, it's on all their social media accounts. Ellie starts dumb fights with people and then block them because they might question what their doing, or they say how Ellie is contridictary about stuff like being modest with her clothing, which is fine, but don't say in your videos one thing and then turn around and post a picture of yourself on Instagram in a skimpy bikini, acting like your proud of how skinny you are when all you do is complain about your weight in your
Videos! So ridiculous, it's fine to be comfortable in your own skin and body wherever you are with your weight, bigger or
smaller, but don't be contridictary about it! Sorry I just had to vent lol!

I have not watched this family either. I'm having troubles fitting in the few people I do watch before calling it the night. I will check them out later this week though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hey Haylee I haven't forgotten about you or the vids. Just super busy this week with family coming over I barely have time for the usual 10 Youtubers I watch nightly heh.