Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is Launching a YouTube Channel

Ken

Forum Staff

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has just announced a new venture: a YouTube channel. His new channel, Seven Bucks Digital Studios, is a partnership between Johnson's Seven Bucks Productions and digital entertainment company Studio71.

The new YouTube channel will debut this summer and feature The Rock's own videos as well as spotlighting other offerings from Seven Bucks Productions.

The Rock has more than 100 million followers across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

https://www.youtube.com/user/therock

Ken

Forum Staff
His new YouTube channel will officially launch July 18th .. and he made an epic trailer for it!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm actually looking forward to see what he's going to do on his channel. I think he's going to do well, as he has that personality I think a lot of people with connect with.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Today is the day!

Can't wait to see what The Rock is cooking!

Is that how he says it? I have no idea heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Well ... I didn't see this coming. I was hoping he was going to do something different with his channel, but this is what he is doing right now.

"Rock the Promo" is a contest in which 32 finalists (chosen from thousands of contestants) will go head-to-head in a single-elimination bracket to determine who has the biggest, baddest, and funniest wrestling persona! Every Friday, Joe Santagato and wrestling megastar judges will decide who truly knows how to ROCK a promo!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I love The Rock and everything he does, but are there seriously thousands of people willing to do this?

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh yeah, that doesn't surprise me ... lots of die hard wrestling fans. He has a new Pokémon video up, although I'm not really sure what to make of it heh. I hope he posts a few of his "daily life" videos - those would be really interesting to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not into Pokémon at all, but that was a funny video.

I'm with you though, I'd like to see some day to day vlog stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's been a week since I checked this channel, and the only thing new is "Rock the promo - Episode 2" - which is a bit disappointing.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, I was wrong - I didn't notice he uploaded a new video 6 days ago .. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson's longtime stylist, gives you the inside scoop on how he creates styles for The Rock's red carpet events and his character Spencer Strasmore on HBO's "Ballers".

At least it's not just "Rock the Promo".

Ken

Forum Staff
Another Pokémon video is up - this time it's with Seth Rogen. I never watched it, but thought I'd give you the heads up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
"Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Kevin Hart Visit Snapchat HQ" is up on his channel now. It's pretty entertaining!