Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm so happy that all is well between them! I was a little concerned when he stopped vlogging for a bit, but it was really nice to see the again.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog up! Him and Carter had a day together with Travis and it was a fun watch.

I'm glad he's vlogging more - I was starting to think this was going to be a once a month thing heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm just happy that Danny and Val are giving it another go. I'm sure the stress of a newborn created tension between them, but now that Carter is getting a little bit older, hopefully some of that stress will go away.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has a new video up! I think the GoPro footage was pretty good, but I'm not sure he should switch to it permanently.

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess I need to check more often, as Danny has 2 more videos up. I haven't had a chance to watch them yet though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just watched them right now. He's doing his weekend marathon stuff. It'll be interesting to see how he holds out over the next few days. Those last 2 races are going to be rough heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny posted the weekend marathon video! It surprises me how big the medals are … and they look really nice!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow he really pulled it off - good for him! It's not like I doubted his ability, but that's a killer marathon to go through heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has 2 new videos up! The Q&A really surprised me. I can't believe Charles and Allie are having a baby. I saw the pregnancy announcement thumbnail on the right side of the video. What's really weird is that I have an app that pulls the Google RSS feed for anything YouTube related - and at no time were they ever mentioned. There is no way for me to have missed it either, as I check it several times a day and see the latest 100 entries at all times.

I feel badly for Charles & Allie ... no one is talking about it. I wouldn't have even known if it wasn't for Danny.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha are you serious? Yeah I never saw anything about it either. So Allie goes on a tangent about how people these days only watch family vloggers and now 4 months later she's pregnant. God please don't tell me I'm the only one connecting the dots here …

On a lighter side, she must be having nightmares of Charles being the dad. He's such a klutz heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's been ages since I've watch any of Charles videos. It'll be hard to imagine Charles as a dad, but I wish them both the best of luck nonetheless.

On another note, Danny and Valentina are killing it as parents and have uploaded another great vlog. This time they are at the Disney zoo and it's a fun watch! I'm really liking his new 15 min videos - I hope they stick with it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny and Val have done a couple 1 hour live streams. I caught all of the first and most of the second one. It's really good, I love the one-take feel to it. It's very raw and they answer some great questions!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have been so busy that it looks like I've missed a couple vlogs. I'll try and catch up on them over the next few days.

Ken

Forum Staff
I see they have upload a few more videos since I last posted. They are now selling a cute "likeness" poster of themselves. I'm really tempted to get one, as they will be signing them as well. I bought one from Shay a very long time ago, and one from Charles & Allie. I should add this to my collection!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just catching up on their video's myself. I just watched the latest one and it was really good. They went to Disneyland and spent the day there with Carter. The best part of the vlog is the end where they are in the bar watching a soccer game - definitely check this one out!

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun one to watch! They just uploaded a new vlog and it looks like Val smashed her phone screen pretty good.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog up! I feel so bad for Valentina - I could only imagine how scared she was with her nerve issue. I have seen this before by someone who pinched a nerve when they brushed their teeth. It'll go away, but may take a month to fully get back all her movement. She's a champ though.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I was reading up on what she had. I guess it should heal up in about 3 weeks. I feel bad for her, that must of been scary the first few days.