Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope Danny is still doing good. I haven't seen him post any video's since his car was broken into.

Ken

Forum Staff
I see Valentine uploaded a new video 7 hours ago. I haven't watched it yet, but from the comments it appears Valentine and Carter are doing well!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I heard Danny is on his was the Las Vegas - I hope he vlogs form there!

Oh and I haven't watched that either - I will tomorrow

Ken

Forum Staff
I just saw on Danny's Twitter that he and Charles will be LV for a few days. I really hope Danny vlogs it!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Nah, nothing yet on his channel. I'm really curious about what this was all about!

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog up! I haven't watched it yet, but I hope they are secretly trying to work things out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow he hasn't posted in a long time, thanks for the heads up I'll watch it tomorrow.

Ethan

Forum Staff
What a great vlog from Danny. I know he doesn't do too many these days, but it was nice to see him with Valentina and Carter at the Disney Xmas parade. I was wondering if they were back together or not, since he was talking about this being a "family outing" they do each year. I never gave it anymore thought till the end of the vlog - why was he standing outside in the hallway saying his goodnights? Seems kind of odd to me unless he didn't want to show who was in his appartment. =)

Ken

Forum Staff
I noticed that as well! He was filming out in the hallway and I think that speaks volumes. I really hope they are trying to work things out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new video up today but I haven't watched it yet. Maybe it'll shed some more light on to this ...

Ken

Forum Staff
I finally had a chance to watch the vlog tonight. Him and Val are both at Danny's parents place for Thanksgiving. I believe I heard Val say that she is definitely putting the lemon ornament she got "on top of our tree".

Hopefully they are trying to work things out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I caught that as well. It's good to see them together, but even if that was the case they probably wouldn't say anything about it until they were sure things were working out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hey we were right! Danny and Valentina are back together. Danny moved back in with her a little while ago, and they both have new vids up on their channels and mention it.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's was nice to see him back vlogging (and happy) again! He's posted another vlog tonight, so make sure watch it if you haven't already.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think I'm caught up on all of the new video's from them now. It's great seeing things back to where they should be!

Ken

Forum Staff
I see that Danny has opened his comments section again. It's great to see them together and I hope they can work everything out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new video up! It's called Family day at Disney. I haven't watched it yet, but will tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! I actually had time to watch it today and it was really good.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm a little disappointed Danny hasn't posted a Christmas vlog. I hope all is well between him and Valentina.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he just posted a New Years vlog with Valentina. It was really good and he explained a bit why he didn't go to Charles house for his party.

Also it's really great seeing the family back together again!