Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ethan

Forum Staff
" (who think they know what happened) "

So something did happen that caused the break-up to happen? I was under the impression this was just something that was a long time coming.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think something may have happened - but I'm not sure. The only reason I speculate is that they only had their son for less than a year and then things went south fast. I won't start any rumors, or even guess what could have happened.

I really like them both, and wish them nothing but the best going for both of them going forward.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Valentina posted another vlog today. She was talking about Carter and life going forward with dating and how things are different when you have a kid. It was nice seeing her again and glad she is doing well.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wish Danny would upload a vlog - it's been 3 months or so since his last one. I'm assuming he called it quits?

Ethan

Forum Staff
He hasn't officially quit or anything. I heard he was in other WTK vloggers vlogs when they were doing a show - so he's still around!

Ken

Forum Staff
Valentina has a new video up of Carter's 1 year birthday party. It was nice to see her again with all of Danny's family. Still no vlog from Danny though ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that vlog now. Danny was in it quite a bit, but i'll admit I'm a little disappointed he hasn't addressed anything about not vlogging. Not looking for any excuses / reasons - just wondering if he's done for good - taking a break or what's going on. I really miss his vlogs heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I've checked Danny's Twitter and went back and few months and he hasn't said a word about vlogging. I'm wondering if he's not vlogging so people will follow Valentina instead and let the revenue go to her and his kid?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmmm I never thought about it like that. I just felt he left it a bit open ended. Just one day he stopped and never said a word about it anywhere. Even made various appearances in other people vlogs and no one even asked about it.