Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ethan

Forum Staff
" (who think they know what happened) "

So something did happen that caused the break-up to happen? I was under the impression this was just something that was a long time coming.

Ken

Forum Staff
I think something may have happened - but I'm not sure. The only reason I speculate is that they only had their son for less than a year and then things went south fast. I won't start any rumors, or even guess what could have happened.

I really like them both, and wish them nothing but the best going for both of them going forward.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Valentina posted another vlog today. She was talking about Carter and life going forward with dating and how things are different when you have a kid. It was nice seeing her again and glad she is doing well.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wish Danny would upload a vlog - it's been 3 months or so since his last one. I'm assuming he called it quits?

Ethan

Forum Staff
He hasn't officially quit or anything. I heard he was in other WTK vloggers vlogs when they were doing a show - so he's still around!

Ken

Forum Staff
Valentina has a new video up of Carter's 1 year birthday party. It was nice to see her again with all of Danny's family. Still no vlog from Danny though ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching that vlog now. Danny was in it quite a bit, but i'll admit I'm a little disappointed he hasn't addressed anything about not vlogging. Not looking for any excuses / reasons - just wondering if he's done for good - taking a break or what's going on. I really miss his vlogs heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I've checked Danny's Twitter and went back and few months and he hasn't said a word about vlogging. I'm wondering if he's not vlogging so people will follow Valentina instead and let the revenue go to her and his kid?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmmm I never thought about it like that. I just felt he left it a bit open ended. Just one day he stopped and never said a word about it anywhere. Even made various appearances in other people vlogs and no one even asked about it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well that's good to see! I haven't checked much except his channel in a long time.

As much as I miss his vlogs, I'm glad he's doing good.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well it's been 4 months but Danny has a new vlog up! I won't spoil anything here - but he goes over a bit about why he took a break. I hope this means we'll see more of him soon!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see him again! I wonder if Danny and Valentina are trying to patch things up? They seem really civil/friendly towards each other.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's funny that your brought that up … Danny posted another vlog today and it almost looks like they are living together. Maybe they want to see how it works out before announcing anything? Or is this wishful thinking on my part? Either way they are getting along and that's all that really matters.

Edit: Maybe that's why Danny took his 4 month break? To patch things up with Valentina.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really hope that they at least try to give it another go. It'd be nice for Carter to have mom and dad always around each other. Either way, I think they'll make it work as long as they don't fight ... which doesn't seem to be an issue!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm wondering if the vlogs was their main issue. But she seems to be posting a quite a few videos herself. I just can't think of any reason they split up in the first place.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just happened to check Danny's channel and there's another new vlog up! Someone broke into his car and stole a bunch of expensive stuff which really sucks. Positive side of the vlog is that he was with Valentina. She never showed herself in the video, but you can hear her a few times and she was holding the camera at the end.

Ken

Forum Staff
I noticed that as well! At the end of the vlog, Danny is planning peek-a-boo with Carter and both of his hands were occupied. You just know Valentina was filming. I really hope they are trying to works thing out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I wonder if Danny went to the Halloween horror night this year or not. If he did, I hope he got some great footage cause those video's are usually entertaining as hell.