Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ethan

Forum Staff
I agree - they add a ton to the vlogs but they are fun to watch regardless.

Also I didn't see anything posted yet tonight but I'll keep an eye out.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog up today, but I never saw it on his channel until just now. For some reason, I now have to click on "videos" link in his channel to see if anything new was uploaded.

Is anyone else having that issue?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I went there as well and there was 2 new videos.

Danny really knows how to make those vlogs fun to watch. He keeps them to about 11 mins, but they feel like 3.

Also, that kitchen chef game looks really fun for the switch. It's great when you can have 4 players all trying to coordinate what's going on.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I bet that kitchen game is addicting as hell. I've never played it myself, but from what I can see it looks like a fun multiplayer game.

Danny has a new vlog up today and it's great as always. I'm really jealous of the weather they have down there. We're still buried in 3 feet of snow over here ... and it's cold and miserable!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think I'm finally caught up with the vlogs (missed one here and there). He didn't have one posted today but I did watch one on Valentina's channel that was really interesting about how she has been feeling since giving birth to Carter. I didn't realize she had uploaded so many to her channel - good for her!

Ken

Forum Staff
I haven't visited Val's channel in a little bit, so I'll check it out. Danny and the gang did the lemon challenge in today's vlog and it was great! It really wasn't any challenge for Valentina, she was eating that lemon like it was an apple. It's interesting to see how sour things doesn't effect some people.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I have to ask ... how many people eat the lemon with the peel? This is a first for me lol. But yeah - Valentina sure had no issues with her "challenge" haha.

Looks like there's no vlog today, hope there's one tomorrow!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see Marc back in the US and in the vlogs! It was a short vlog (understandably), but I'm sure we'll be seeing them doing lots of things with Marc on his time off. I'm really looking forward to see what they end up doing!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I didn't see a vlog today - so I hope anything they did gets rolled up into tomorrow's video.

Ken

Forum Staff
They have new vlog up today! Valentina went to Allie's 31st birthday and Danny hung out with his brothers at some fair. It was a shorty, but a good one. It sounds like Danny will have a long vlog up tomorrow of what they are doing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's really nice to see Mark back in the vlogs. The mall they went too was kind of dead, but there's one around here that looks abandoned compared to that one. Those were pretty cool shoes they bought carter - I had no idea they made shoes those in such a small size haha.

Also, I think my favorite part of this vlog was Val's awkwardness at the end.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I see Danny doesn't have a vlog up today, but yesterdays was really funny. I like how competitive they are no matter what they are doing. I kind of felt bad for Val though, she looked tired like her and Carter were just going to sleep right at the bowling alley heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah it was a good vlog! It's too bad he hasn't uploaded in a few days, as I really wanted to see what they were up too.

Hopefully they will have one up tomorrow!

Ethan

Forum Staff
He finally has a vlog up! He didn't go into any reason for his hiatus but it's pretty clear that he just wanted to hang out with Mark. They had a nice trip around the Epcot flower and garden festival.

Danny's little tribute to Mark and the end was pretty funny too heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny posted another short video tonight. I hope all is well with Valentina, as he hasn't shown his son or her in the last few videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm pretty sure everything is ok over there. Danny's bro being in town and stuff so they are just out and about doing their own thing.

Ken

Forum Staff
Valentine hasn't even said a peep on Twitter in ages. In Fact, I now get a warning when I visit her Twitter page :

Caution: This profile may include potentially sensitive content
You’re seeing this warning because they use potentially sensitive images or language. Do you still want to view it?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well that's interesting .. I'll have to go and check that out heh.

Also, I heard that either Travis's mom or his wife's mom passed away recently? I'm seeing comments about checking out his IG story but I can't seem to find it. Regardless of who it was my heart goes out to them.