Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up! I just watched him do his Disney marathon tonight and I hope to catch up with the rest of them this weekend. I love the medals they give out, it's not cheap and love how the center part spins around. That was very cool!

Ethan

Forum Staff
His last few vlogs were pretty short so I was able to watch them all tonight. It's good to see they are doing well and the chocolate museum was pretty dam cool.

Ken

Forum Staff
I managed to catch up as well tonight - but only because he took a few days off and these were short ones. It's nice to see all is well with them. I really liked the hibachi vlog .. I've never been to one and I really want to go.

Did he say they paid $30 each for that experience?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Something like that yeah .. which isn't too bad if you think about it.

Today's vlog and CTFxC were pretty good. Valentina and Allie had a girls day out today. I guess Allie has been stressed about stuff lately so I'm glad she got out and was able to get some time to hang out.

Ken

Forum Staff
Thanks! I haven't had time to check it out either. I don't want to start something and not have the time to finish it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny posted a live vlog today. His computer has been in the shop for the last 6 days getting repairs and he says vlogs are starting again soon.

He's also starting up a job where he is selling prints of pictures he's taking out and about. Pretty interesting idea - we'll see how it plays out.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I like how you can watch CTFxC's vlog and Charles has this "secret" thing Allie got him for everyone to play and he's going to show us tomorrow. Then we hop onto Danny's channel and he's playing it with them at night after Val is crashed out form their date night heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Good for her! I think just her innocence aura she has will make her vlogs popular. She's very expressive and just naturally draws you to her. Even as a guy, I know I'll be watching her 'mommy and me' videos heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I see that Danny is back and they have a vlog up today as well. It'll be interesting to see what they are up to. I believe they are heading to Disney soon.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yes they went to Disney and it was hilarious! It's like Danny was in my head thinking the exact same things when they were going through the animal exhibit. If you haven't checked it out, definitely watch this one - it was great haha.

Also Danny took some great shots too for his new side business : https://www.instagram.com/printsinthecastle/

Ken

Forum Staff
I think Danny will do really well with his photography side business. He takes some fantastic photos.

Also, he has a new vlog up again today. It's a short one, but worth the watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new video up! They went to the Aquarium and hung out there most of the day. I think the best part was them going on that 400 foot Ferris wheel. Valentina looked so nervous, but she held her composure like a champ. I still felt bad cause I don't think that was much fun for her heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That aquarium vlog was great! I'm not big on heights, so I don't think I would have went on that Ferris wheel.

Also, Danny has a new 40 minute vlog today. I was not able to watch it tonight - so no spoilers!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I haven't checked out the 40 min vlog yet, but I did see the one he posted today. Carter went into the pool for the first time and he wasn't a happy camper about it heh (well at least at the start). I'll try and catch the big video sometime this week though!

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog today and they went to Universal studios. That montage he put together at Harry Potter's world was amazing! I noticed he was getting a lot of praise in the comments about it as well. He has really stepped up his editing game!

Ethan

Forum Staff
So Danny is getting his drone back! A DLV fan went around Aussie land and went to the proper channels and pointed Danny in the right direction and forms to fill out to get it back. That's really cool that someone is will to go out of their way like that to help them out.

Also, have you noticed that his video get more views now that CTFxC? I never really noticed that till tonight ... interesting.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I see Danny has posted 2 new video's up. I just finished watching Hidden natural gem in Orlando and it's a good one! I have to say that Danny is getting really good with the editing. I thought his transitions in today vlog were really well done. It really adds so much to the video.

Also, I like the fact they went out into nature and still played on the Switch haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny is killing it with the montages! He did another great one when they were at the animal skeleton exhibit. I really like after it's over, he does the whole rewind bit. No one else I have ever watched has done that. Something about his editing style really make him unique.

I think he's going to do really well if he sticks with it!