Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ken

Forum Staff
It's really weird (and neat) to hear Val speak Spanish. She speaks it so fluently. Also, It's nice to see buddy getting some love. I was wondering how he was handling not getting the attention all the time.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just spent tonight and caught up on a few videos I have missed. I think I'm only one vlog behind (just watched Buddy's bday video).

I think I really like these vlogs cause they don't try so hard to 'make it something'. It's just them going on about their business and it's just fun to watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
Wow, it really sucks to hear Danny's mom has cancer. I've only seen the announcement video, I didn't have time to see them have Thanksgiving dinner with the family. I wonder why he kept is secret for so long?

Didn't he say his mom was diagnosed in July?

Ethan

Forum Staff
So I just caught up on his vlogs. Everything with his mom seems to be going well (which is great news!). Carter is getting bigger very day heh. Also, he's going to be vlogging every day for the month of December. Him and Val have a list of fun and cool things to do throughout the month so I'm sure looking forward to that!

Ken

Forum Staff
I see that tribetyler is with Danny & Val for the next few days. I'm almost caught up on all the videos. I just finished watching where they took Carter to his first Christmas event at Disney. That was a fun one to watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
Just finished catching up on all the vlogs tonight and they were great! It actually helped that Danny missed a day, or I'd still be behind. In his latest video, I loved how Danny guessed the work of the day correctly (cookie) and Val's reaction to him getting it right was even more priceless!

Ethan

Forum Staff
After watching his vlog and how impressed he was about the new Star Wars movie I went out and saw it myself. No spoilers, but he wasn't kidding it was GREAT! If you haven't seen it yet - it's a definite must watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope everything is ok with Danny & Val .. It's been 3 days now and no vlogs. I thought he was doing "vlogmas" and uploading one every day?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just checked his Twitter and it says he is taking a mini break from YouTube and he hopes we all understand. Everything was great and all of a sudden he just stops? Something really bad must have happened. :(

First thing I thought of maybe his mom had a turn for the worse or something happened to Carter .. I hope I'm wrong on both cases.

Ken

Forum Staff
First thing I thought of maybe his mom had a turn for the worse or something happened to Carter .. I hope I'm wrong on both cases.
Unfortunately, I think something big has happened and I don't think it has anything to do with his and Val's relationship. I was really hoping for a vlog today. I hope if everything is ok, he can just do a quick one-take and let everyone know. Going radio silent like this is never good news.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny is talking on Twitter like everything is fine, so maybe it has nothing to do with his mom. Perhaps I was wrong, and this has everything to do with his and Val's relationship. I sure hope I am wrong ... but for him to say nothing about this is concerning.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he finally posted a vlog! Everything seemed to be ok and never really talked about why he took the time off except for "family comes first". It could have just been the stress of always having to post a video every day. At least he has the option of not posting a vlog or taking a break.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I was really happy to see he had a video up! I think the stress of Christmas with a new baby was starting to effect their relationship. He mentioned he didn't want to create a vlog and pretend everything was alright.

I'm really glad it had nothing to do with his mother's health!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm glad it wasn't anything more serious.

In case you have missed it, they have a Xmas vlog up and it's pretty good heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I finished watching the Christmas vlog tonight! It's too bad they skipped over the unwrapping parts. If I'm not mistaken, it appears Danny got Val the new iPhone X .. which was really cool. I wonder what their plans are for vlogging?

I'm wondering if he's going to stop since it was putting a strain on their relationship this holiday season.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he looks like he's uploading on a semi regular basis still. He has a new vlog up today where he meets Val's best friend and her hubby. I felt bad for her friend from Carter spitting up all over her though heh.

I hope they go to Travis's New Years party since Charles and Allie made other plans. I always enjoyed watching what they do there.

Ken

Forum Staff
I hope they go to Travis's New Years party since Charles and Allie made other plans.
I was thinking the same thing! I'm hoping Danny doesn't get back to vlogging too quickly, as I'm not sure if Val is 100% on-board with it. In the last couple of videos, she doesn't look that happy at the very end of the video. I'm probably reading in to something that's not there ... but something tells me everything might not be what it seems to be. I hope I'm wrong though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well everything looked good in today's vlog. It didn't show the murder mystery but everyone looked like they were having a good time heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just checked his channel and it looks like I have missed at least 4 vlogs. I knew it took a few days off there so I have some catching up to do this weekend!