Danny Duncan (DLV)

Ken

Forum Staff
Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh nice! DLV finally has it's own their thread like they deserve. I'm sure their vlogs will be even more interesting now that they'll be taking Carter home soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see Buddy's reaction to Carter in today's video! It looks like they don't have anything to worry about. It appears that WTK have a show this weekend, Danny is going but Charles is going to miss it because he'll be Playlist Live this weekend.

Ken

Forum Staff
If you haven't been keeping up, Danny has sure impressed me with his editing skills. I like that he didn't copy from anyone, and just did his own style. I don't know what it is, but I'm really impressed with it!

Danny and Val went to some 'not so scary' Halloween event, and the way it was edited made it really was fun to watch!

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny and Val posted a new video of them reacting to their birth video. If you haven't see it yet, you have to watch it. I really love seeing Val's reactions to what was going on. It was nice to see them to relive those moments!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, she doesn't remember some of it since she was in so much pain. I have to say, they did take care of them pretty well at that hospital.

If you haven't checked out today's vlog, Mark is back and meeting Carter for the first time. It's great to see him again and I know they'll end up doing some fun/crazy while he's in town.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a fun watch! Danny has another 4 min video up today - and it's a good one too. It is just me, or does Valentina look great in today's vlog? She is sure losing that baby weight fast!

Ethan

Forum Staff
She always looks good! But yeah, I know what you mean.

I really like Danny's vlogging style - he's really making things his own. Too many people copying each other nowadays, it's refreshing to see something a little different.

Also, I didn't realize that Frisbee golf was that big of a sport. Or is this just a Florida thing? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
I never even heard of Frisbee golf until Danny first played it a while back. It seems interesting, and I wouldn't mind giving it a go one of these days to see what it's all about. I'm really looking forward to seeing what they end up doing while Marc is on vacation!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Danny has a new vlog up! Him and Val's perspective of the Halloween horror night thing they all went too. In my opinion, Valentina has the best scared reactions heh. Just the way she braces herself for what may yet jump out is priceless.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a great vlog, and I loved her reactions. Danny posted another video today and was playing 3 questions with Val and his other brothers - it was so funny! How come Marc didn't go to Halloween horror with Danny and Val if he was still in town? You'd think he'd want to be apart of that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Hmm I never thought about that - he was still in town, wasn't he?

The pumpkins they did were pretty good heh - but why didn't they went down the paper and trace it? I think that's how it's supposed to be done, isn't it?

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny has a new video up and if you haven't watch it yet, make sure you do. They tried on some Halloween costumes and a lot of them were really good! It was nice to see them back at it after that 4 day break.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Just finished watching that now - that was pretty good heh. I have to say that it seems like Val could pull off any look!

Ken

Forum Staff
Travis sure went all out on his Halloween decorations! It's too bad Danny didn't show more of scaring the kids though.

Also, I love that Valentine is getting a camera and doing her own thing as well for the vlogs! I see they have a new video up today, but unfortunately wasn't able to watch it due to work. Let me know if you've seen it yet - no spoilers though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I completely forgot to check his vlogs! I see there's 2 up right now - will watch them tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just finished catching up with Danny's videos and they were great as always! I really like how Valentina is doing her own thing with the camera, it adds a fresh new element to the vlogs. She is getting more and more comfortable with it.

As for Danny clips, it was nice to see Snacks again! I see they made a new friend while playing Frisbee golf. I'm surprised that scuba guy wasn't afraid of possible gators or snapping turtles in the pond. You're risking a lot for a few bucks worth of Frisbees ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I wondered how this new friend would turn out. It started off a little creepy in my books heh.

Danny just ran his 6 mil half marathon in todays vlog and looked like he did really well. I didn't realize he was going to run the full one the very next day - he needs to get his rest!

Also I agree with you about Valentina, she's killing it with the vlogging. It looks like she has been doing it for years.

Ken

Forum Staff
Danny just ran the second part of the marathon today, and still had enough energy to walk around Epcot and do some food tasting. It's was nice of them to ice people knee's for free, although it looks a bit funny seeing someone walk around with them on. If they were leaving at 11:30am, how early did Danny drink those beers Valentina gave him? lol

Anyways, those medals looked awesome - and as always, Val did a great job filming. I can't wait for the next vlog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well dam it looks like he is now taking on a full marathon in January! I know he can pull this off, he looks determined heh.