CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
Did they mention a wedding date yet?
Not that I'm aware of .. I believe they said they know the month though. They just need to find a place that can host it when they want to tie the knot. I wonder which YouTubers (besides Shay) will be attending it?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh I'm sure a lot of them will be there.

Here I thought we had bad rain storms where I live. I have never seen that much water on streets heh. I knew they had floods and stuff, but that looked like a 'everyday' storm.

Also I want one of those beanbag chairs they got!

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I want one of those beanbag chairs they got!
Weren't those the same ones Roman got almost a year ago? I believe I posted they were like $700 for the medium sized ones. I'm not sure I would want the dogs on them heh. You've seen how much they shed .. and it'll be almost impossible to get the hair off those.

I see they finally made it to Playlist Live. I've been doing so well not watching the Shaytards, but I have a feeling that will change since Charles and Allie have a room right next door to Shay. Let's see if he is still loud and obnoxious the next few days ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
A big happy birthday to Charles!

Let's see if he is still loud and obnoxious the next few days ...
He wasn't too bad in this video. He does tend to always run to the camera that's on with a "look at me!" weird dance or something hoping to spark peoples curiosity on who he is and maybe check out his videos. It'd be a lot funnier if it wasn't so obvious though.

I'm surprised Allie didn't vlog any of the panel Charles were on today. I'm hoping we get to see a bit more tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like they didn't record any of the panels they were on - and both of them were on a couple panels yesterday. I wonder why? Charles said that Allie killed it, so why not show any of it?

With the exception of the after party, we really didn't see any of the convention. A little disappointing, but maybe they have a good reason.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm with you on this one. This is the most footage of Playlist Live I have ever seen in a vlog while showing almost nothing while they were there. They did have a bit of the meet and greet in their latest video though. It's odd though why they showed more footage of the plane ride there and back than any panels or events at their destination.

But they are back home now and it's nice to see the dogs again.

Ken

Forum Staff
They did have a bit of the meet and greet in their latest video though.
Yeah, we at least got to see that - but that was pretty much all they showed. Did they allowing filming in there? I can see any 3rd party videos of it either. Anyways, moving on ...

I give Charles props for cleaning the dryer (which needed to be done) but I knew that wouldn't solve the issue. The dryers thermostat needs to be replaced. That's why the time keeps jumping down like that. Other than that, it was another nice relaxing vlog to watch!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya Charles just needs to get a professional in there to take care of that. Not everything can be done himself but I give him props for trying!

Wow that was a great thing Ripley's did for them. Such a well put together framed package with the book, picture and everything else. I have to admit, I went on the site after to buy their new book and even used the ctfxc 50% off code heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I have to admit, I went on the site after to buy their new book and even used the ctfxc 50% off code heh.
LOL I did the same thing! I went on the site just to see if the promo code was working .. and after seeing the $15 discount, I ended up buying it. So far, I've only received emails stating that my order was placed and then completed. I wonder how long until it's shipped ...

Now on to their latest video .. I like the last wedding venue they visited with the big arch way. It has potential if done right. My second favorite was the gardens one they showed a while back. It looks like they won't be getting married until late next year. I agree with them holding off until after summer, no one wants to sit and sweat in that summer heat. Also, I hope they do the food truck idea - makes it fun and not so formal!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'll be honest I'm on the fence about the last couple places they looked at. It looked like the back alley in some city street. The kind of place where it's like "Quick! lets have this wedding fast before someone calls the police". The ones before this looked good in my opinion though. I'm all onboard with the food truck idea, I think that's funny and great all rolled up into one.

Their latest vlog of them going to Disney world (land?) had a really good vibe to it. It's not so much what they did, but just how the vlog was put together. I feel if they had more vlogs like that - they would have a ton more viewers.

Ken

Forum Staff
Their latest vlog of them going to Disney world (land?) had a really good vibe to it.
It sure did! No wonder he goes through so many camera's through .. did you see how soaked they were on the log ride? heh

I haven't had time this weekend to watch the vlogs, but it appears in the comments that they are going to get married in March. I thought it would be late next year, but it looks like they are moving right along with this.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah they were talking about October earlier but then decided on March. That's a good month if you live in Florida. I think that suit really suited Charles - it looked a little snug though heh.

I like the new Outro picture they have! They need to raise it up a little bit, the play bar covers a lot of the lowest part of them looking up.

Ken

Forum Staff
That new outro picture is awesome! I agree it may need a minor tweak, but I love the fresh look. I wish we had something like top golf where I live, it looks like so much fun. Also, how come the theaters here don't have lazy boy recliners? Actually it's probably a good thing they don't .. I would end up falling asleep.

That was a really good vlog. I had a rough day and their golf swings (not that I could do any better) really cheered me up!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah we don't have lazy boy recliners here in our theaters either. Hell we just got stadium seating not too long ago heh.

Todays vlog is a perfect example of what I was talking about earlier. Fun and funny upbeat vlogs of them just going out and doing *anything*. I really enjoyed this one. I almost lost it when they were looking at the dog Halloween stuff and there was that one little bib that said "I ate my costume" - too funny! Also I'm not sure if it was his meds or what was up, but him talking and going from on topic to the next and jumping all over was really great. I'm not sure what he was ultimately trying to say, but I'm sure glad they left that in the vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
LOL yeah it was a weird, but fun vlog to watch. I see the last vlog was more for the ladies ... but I trooped through the choosing bridesmaids dresses video anyways. I give Charles full credit for sticking around during the whole fitting sessions - most guys wouldn't make it past 30 minutes!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I give Charles full credit for sticking around during the whole fitting sessions
Haha no kidding - though so far they haven't been that bad. (but then again we are only seeing 5 mins of what could have been 8 hours ....)

Happy birthday Marley! That was a neat little doggy b-day vlog. I know some people may not get it, but I have had pets that lived 15+ years and they were just a part of the family.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm the same way. I really want a French bulldog .. but I just can't commit that much time to a pet right now.

It's great to see his quarterly checkup went really well! How long has Charles been seizure free now? I'm sure he can start driving again soon (if he wants too). I'll admit, I didn't remember any of the 4 words at the end - but I was working :p

Oh, on a completely random off note, I think Allie looks great without makeup!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'll admit, I didn't remember any of the 4 words at the end - but I was working :p
Not only did I not remember the 4 words, I even forgot he asked everyone to try and remember them heh.

I'm a little confused. Is this Bridal Gown Company sponsoring Allie and family to come over to look at wedding dresses? The way she talks about it in the vlog makes it seem like this was all paid for by someone else and they are the "guests".

I know Charles wants to have every IPhone made, but its going to be a loooooong time before he'll be able to get a 7+. Supply is so low right now it'll be months.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm a little confused. Is this Bridal Gown Company sponsoring Allie and family to come over to look at wedding dresses?
Yeah, I was confused too. So she is being sponsored and getting her dress for free. Now it all makes sense! That should help keep the costs down. As for Charles, not sure how he managed to get an iPhone 7 already. No one around here has them in stock.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Is it just me or was there a problem at the start of the vlog? Charles was all filming and hyping this surprise to see Allie at the airport when she landed. Only for it to cut to him outside the airport saying Allie was tired and went home and that's it. We didn't get to see any of her in the airport so maybe they had a fight or something?