CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
This was another great vlog! I just wish they would have showed a little more of the Chef doing his thing. It was nice to see them all together having a great time though.

I wonder how much that rollercoaster was that they went on, he mentioned twice how absurd it was.
I did a quick Google search and it appears it costs $14 a person - which is crazy expensive for just one ride.

Ken

Forum Staff
That prom thing was interesting .. too bad we didn't get to see more of it. Or was that everything? Also, laying the toaster on it's side to cook pizza was also an awesome idea. It would have worked nicely if it wasn't facing off the counter!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Also, laying the toaster on it's side to cook pizza was also an awesome idea.
I laughed so hard watching that, you just knew it was going to fly out and hit the floor.

Well Warped Tour is finally over! It's certainly going to be interesting to see what they have planned now. I'm sure Charles is going to want to take it easy for a bit. To be honest, the whole tour thing was getting a little old to watch. I'm sure it was another great experience for him, but watching bus/stage/half empty storage container day after day was getting a little repetitive for me.

A lot of the tour vlogs had some pretty awesome and funny moments though!

Ken

Forum Staff
Well .. that's not how you want to spend your first day at home. This vlog was hard for me to watch. I don't like seeing people upset. I feel badly for everyone, cause it sucks when your pet passes away. However, Tyson is literally immortalized in the vlogs - so that should give them some comfort.

I hope they include Mel in their plans for the next little while, I think she'll need them more now than anything.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope they include Mel in their plans for the next little while, I think she'll need them more now than anything
I hope so too. I feel for everyone cause I know what it's like losing a pet (mine lived for almost 18 years). It's like losing a family member.

I'm glad to see they were in a bit higher spirits in their last vlog, hanging out at their old house. I know I have probably asked this before, but I thought that house has sold twice already? Do the buyers keep falling through? It would explain some of the stress they are going through for sure.

Ken

Forum Staff
I thought that house has sold twice already?
I believe the deal fell through at the last moment. It might be a hard sell, especially since most people have pets and that area has an alligator problem. I wonder how much they are asking for it.

Also, It's nice to know they had dinner with Mel. I guess she is still pretty upset over her dog passing, since they didn't vlog any of it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Also, It's nice to know they had dinner with Mel
Yeah I'll have to check out her channel soon and see if she has posted anything lately.

It was nice to see both Charles and Allie just relaxing. All the play fighting in the car, the dinner and kickin it back at home. They needed that after the hectic summer they had.

Ken

Forum Staff
Florida sure has some crazy weather ... so much for being the sunshine state lol. Where I live, the weather never changes that quickly. Too bad the waterpark closed due to weather, it would have been nice to see that race down the slide. Is it just me or is it every time Danny is in Charles vlog, he has a different girlfriend with him? She's cute though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Is it just me or is it every time Danny is in Charles vlog, he has a different girlfriend with him? She's cute though.
Your not kidding heh.

I really enjoyed their last vlog at the college show. I can't quite put my finger on it, but It had a really different vibe to the whole thing than usual. Maybe it's just me, but it didn't seem like 'just another vlog'.

Ken

Forum Staff
I noticed the difference as well. It's not just you, it did have a different feel to it - I liked it.

I wonder why some of the band members opted to fly when it was faster to drive to their next show? Also, I don't remember ever seeing them do a college show with that many people in attendance. Was that their biggest show (besides VidCon?)

As for Allie .. for someone who doesn't want kids right now, she sure is talking a lot about it :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
As for Allie .. for someone who doesn't want kids right now, she sure is talking a lot about it :p
Ya she is definitely ready to have kids. She's only kidding herself saying she hasn't thought about it much till X or Y happened heh.

Also, I need to get a 50' television for my room now ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Also, I need to get a 50' television for my room now ...
No kidding! I can't complain though, I have a 32" Smart TV in mine and it's more than what I need right now.

That was some smart thinking from Charles on how to save Allie's lost work. That would really suck to lose months of work.

I don't know what it is, but I find their beach vlogs very calming. It's nice to see the dogs enjoy themselves like that. I loved how Marley crawled out from under the bed really fast when Charles asked if she wanted to go.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya that was so funny - Marley was so excited about going I almost felt bad for her.

Allie scaring Charles was pretty funny, I don't think I ever heard him scream before heh.

I was actually pretty impressed with them installing the fan in their room. Charles is more of a "I'll read the instructions only if I'm absolutely stuck" kind of person.

About a week to go till he's at playlist live! I really like those vlogs.

Ken

Forum Staff
Allie scaring Charles was pretty funny, I don't think I ever heard him scream before heh.
That was great! I also completely forgot about Playlist Live. When they mentioned they were leaving in a week, I was trying to think where the heck they were heading off too. I thought maybe they were going on vacation (which they need to do!).

It sucks they can't go somewhere exotic without the fear of losing their world record.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It sucks they can't go somewhere exotic without the fear of losing their world record.
Internet is pretty much everywhere these days, it's just reliable internet that's the issue heh.

I hope Marley is ok. Especially after Tipod passed away so recently, it's a sensitive thing to have any weird sounds coming from your dog - especially if the sound is scaring the other dogs.

Ken

Forum Staff
Those were some weird sounds ... but I think Marley is fine, otherwise they would have said something in their latest vlog. I wonder how close the lighting strike was when Allie was driving? It must have been really loud as well .. she was really shaken up about it.

Also, what was with the "baby bump" prank thing when she was trying on that black dress? It really did look like she was pregnant!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha ya I notice that too - notice how there's little hints and stuff here and there about babies over the last few vlogs? I'm not saying she's pregnant, but her going all on about not thinking about kids is BS heh.

There's one little thing about their last vlog that bugged me a little bit. No, it's not Charles just about breaking Allie's nose. He's just a clutz (I mean that in the nicest way possible heh) and she knew what she signed up for when she started dating him. Near the start of the vlog, Charles was trying to calm Marley down by holding on to her. I won't lie, it really bothered me how badly Marley was trying to break free there a few times and he just wouldn't let go. Now he was only holding on to her for 35 seconds but watching it felt like a day. Maybe it's because I'm a huge animal lover and watching any kind of restraint strikes a cord with me. I'm by no means trying to say / impy there was any kind of abuse going on there cause there clearly wasn't. I'm just wondering if anyone else felt that way or is it just me being over sensitive.

Ken

Forum Staff
No, you're not being over sensitive. I wasn't a real fan of it either, and by now you will have seen he did it again the last vlog. It did look like Marley really wanted to be let go. I'm also an animal lover, but what was harder for me to deal with is that I'm little claustrophobic. So it was double difficult for me to watch.

Marley seems fine though, as that's not going to put me off the vlogs at all. If it happens again, I'll just skip through it.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I wasn't trying to make a super huge deal out of it - it just bothered me a bit.

I remember drinking that Crystal Pepsi back in the day. I know it was more than just no color in it, it really did have a bit of a different taste. Almost like they missed it with 7up.

Did they mention a wedding date yet? It seems like they are moving right along with everything.