CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it's crazy they are cramping so many people in to one bus as well. What if they got into an serious accident? It could wipe out the entire band. Or are these buses built like tanks?

Ethan

Forum Staff
They are built pretty tough but there's a whole bunch of safety things they have to do while it's on motion. Like when your sleeping, you have to have your feet facing the front of the bus, etc.

Ken

Forum Staff
when your sleeping, you have to have your feet facing the front of the bus
That won't help you much if you have a head on or the bus rolls over :eek:

On a happier note ... was that the biggest crowd they have played for on Warped tour? it looked a lot more than usual.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm curious, why did they load the slip and slide up with soap? We never used soap when I was a kid and they always worked great with just water heh.

I think they were the only ones who brought dogs to a fireworks show too .... :p

Ken

Forum Staff
why did they load the slip and slide up with soap?
Good question, we never used soap either back in the day. Maybe the plastic they use now is not as good?

I think they were the only ones who brought dogs to a fireworks show too.
I was wondering about that as well. The dogs are always scared during a thunderstorm - and yet they bring them to a fireworks show. The noises there are going to be 10x worse than any thunder.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I know Charles was trying to do something special asking Danny and Travis to be his best men, but I don't think he fully realizes what he put them through leading up to asking them. It was pretty funny, but I felt a bit sorry for them too. If I was there I would have thought Charles was quitting the band due to health issues.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hope Charles shows more of the cities he's visiting on Warped Tour. I like seeing what's going on with the band and stuff, but it gets a little repetitive sometimes. Bus > Stage > Allie > Bus > Allie > Parking lot chat > ending credits.

Ken

Forum Staff
LOL I never paid too much attention to that, but now you have mentioned it ... that is pretty much how the videos have been lately.

I noticed Allie was MIA in yesterdays video through (however she did post a new video on her channel).

Ethan

Forum Staff
Thanks for the heads up, I haven't checked Allie's channel in a few days - will watch her vlog later today.

Haha I like how nervous Danny was when Charles was going to do the ink. Telling him to stay away from the lines. I don't blame him. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Was that waterpark Charles visited something that was portable? It just seemed so small. It sucks to have to go alone, but what are you going to do when everyone you know recently got new ink heh. On a off note, I see Danny's new (girl)friend is at Warped Tour now.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Finally a vlog where they are out and doing stuff! (instead of a house / bus back and forth deal).

I'm glad Allie's dentist appointment went well - she looked really worried about it.

I really like how Danny was killing it with the hammer frog game, he was really into haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
Was that a photoshopped picture - or did someone really steal a pic of Charles holding tickets and use it as the background picture in the claw game? I couldn't tell if Charles was serious or not. On a off note, I really like his new channel art and outro!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I couldn't tell either heh. It looked pretty legit though.

Those were some pretty insane rides they went on the other day. That swing ride was especially crazy that Charles, Snacks and Danny went on. I don't think there's any money in the world that could get me on to that. Just knowing that there's only a rope between me and the huge distance to the ground gives me shivers.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm glad Zoey is ok, but I've never been a fan of "click bait" titles so that annoyed me a bit. I see others in the comment section are not impressed as well. I see Allie is doing damage control, and I understand her side of the view - but I also agree with this comment :

When I see titles like this, I genuinely worry - but I'm so tired of seeing these "shocking" titles to have it not be a big deal.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I hate click bait too, but I have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of it with them. Their "Terrifying theme park ride" vlog from July 15th (3 days ago) has 53,000 views. The "Something happened with Zoey " vlog from July 16th has 96,000 views. So click bait titles do work, and do you really think someone is going to pass up a easy way to double their money?

Also Allie's little episode about being locked out of the car was pretty entertaining. It felt like a mini season finale leaving us completely hanging on how everything ended. It's like this is getting creepy .... then vlog outro.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm sure one of them had pepper spray or a stun gun. They would have been just fine. Also, I like how Charles surprised Allie .. little bit confused by it though. I thought when Travis was speaking with her, she was headed to warped tour on Thursday?

Why not just wait the extra 4 days? Or did he want to see how Zoey was doing as well?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Why not just wait the extra 4 days? Or did he want to see how Zoey was doing as well?
I think there was just a 2-3 day difference. Is it me or does he do this a little too often?. Usually you only see guys do this kind of thing if they are suspicious about their girls cheating on them. Not saying that's the case here, I'm sure your right and he was just worried about Zoey.

I'm glad Charles had a chance to escape for a day and relax though.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't know if it's too often ... and I don't think it has anything to do with cheating. I see what you're saying though. Zoey and the rest of the dogs looks fine, and loved how they were interrupting Allie's workout lol

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah, I just reread what I posted above and I could have phrased that better. I don't think Charles thinks that Allie is cheating on him. It just seems odd to me.

I'll admit I'm not hugely into music, so I have no idea who this MGK guy is. I tried to save some personal embarrassment and went online to look him up. I have to be honest here, I don't recognize any of his music or anything he has ever done. But I'm glad everyone was excited about him going on stage with the band!

I'm also glad Allie is with him now, help keep his stress levels down heh.