CTFxC

I went there on vacation a few years ago and it rained almost the whole time I was there. I managed to squeeze in one beach day - that's it.

Ken

Forum Staff
I was so tired watching the videos last night, but I believe it showed that her vacation video will be up on Friday.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I can't wait for that vacation video heh. Their house looks like it's coming together really well now though.

Ken

Forum Staff
The vacation video is up! One thing that immediately caught my attention was the Tube TV ... I really don't care how old the cruise ship is, but offering your guests a TV that is 15+ years old is unacceptable. That "hair dryer" from the 70's was something else too.

I get it that your not on the ship to stay in your room all day, but I've been to motels in the middle of nowhere that was nicer than that. With that said, I'm really interested in seeing what the rest of the ship looks like.

Ethan

Forum Staff
haha I noticed that too. My first thought was well there has to be a million rooms so that's a lot of TV's to replace. But it's been a few years now (heh) and they make mega $$$ so yeah .. no excuse there. Maybe they purposely use those TV's so people can't stuff them in their luggage and walk off the ship with them when the trip is done?

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a really fun vlog to watch. You can see them getting a little uneasy after each rollercoaster until it became too much (haha) and they had to call it quits. I can't talk crap though, I don't think I could handle those rides. I'd board a nervous passenger, leave on a stretcher. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I haven't been on any "real" rollercoasters myself - with the exception of the wooden one at the PNE in Vancouver, Canada when I was kid on vacation with my parents.

I don't remember much about it, except the coaster taking so long to reach the top before going down the first dip.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The people who do those IRS (and other) scams should serve severe jail time. They should invest a ton of money into hunting these people down and putting them away. Make examples of them, have it an automatic sentence of 20 years with no chance of parole.

Also Allie's vacation day 2 vlog is up! They looked like they were really hurting, they must have partied hard haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I can't help but feel sorry for Allie .. Charles will be leaving soon for warped tour and this will be the first time they will be apart for any significant amount of time. You can see it in her eyes she is not looking forward to this.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Allie will be ok, it looks like she is trying to fill her calendar up with lots of things to do to keep herself busy. Also, isn't she going out to see him for a couple shows?

That was funny as hell when Charles was asking the car rental guy which car was the best for drifting. It was a little hard to watch Charles soak Allie's phone with water and see her that upset about it. In my opinion they should leave things like that out of the vlog, it broke up the feel good vibe of the video.

Ken

Forum Staff
When they mentioned Allie was going to a wedding, I didn't realize it was a Youtubers wedding. I don't watch their videos, but I recognized them right away. Good for them!

Also, I agree that they should of left out the part where Charles soaked Allie. The rest of the video after that had a completely different feel to it.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder why Allie and Mel are heading back to Florida .. and starting the trip at 11PM at night? I think it would have been easier for them if they would have just took a flight (and possible safer). As for Charles, I hope he works something out with his tour husband - so I'm not watching his and Danny's vlogs and seeing the same thing all summer :p

LOL his "tour husband", I completely forgot about that! I'm surprised Charles hasn't brought it up yet in the videos (or did I miss it?).

Ken

Forum Staff
No, not that I have seen anyways. Also, that cemetery was creepy .. and just affirms that when I pass away, I want to be tossed in an oven and put on a shelf.

Ethan

Forum Staff
and just affirms that when I pass away, I want to be tossed in an oven and put on a shelf.
Amen to that heh.

I have to check other vlogs, but I find it hard to believe everyone is just off doing their own thing. I think they are at the bar drinking all day and Charles is just covering for them :p

... maybe Trav's vlogs will provide more insight

Ken

Forum Staff
I feel badly for the dogs .. just like Allie said - that they can't tell you what's wrong with them, so you just have to hope the Vet can figure it out. Also, what was that photo shoot all about?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I got so claustrophobic watching Danny climb into his bunk. I'm a side sleeper so there's no way I could spend anytime in there.