CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
That BMW i8 Charles was sitting in was pretty sweet. What surprises me though ... is with an expensive car like that, they would leave the doors open and just let anyone sit in it.

Around here, a car like that is a) indoors and b) locked and you'll need to get permission to even take a selfie with it.

Is it just me or is Allie super confident in front of the camera now? When I was watching yesterday's vlog, it really caught my attention. Her personality really shined through. Charles and her were in perfect harmony, and if you were new to the vlogs, you would have never of guessed she's only been doing this for a very short time.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah she looks very comfortable. I do feel bad about her dental work though. She may be grumpy for the next few days heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Allie seems to be getting used to them pretty fast! On a off note, when Charles was trying to get Allie to say tongue twisters ... he should have mentioned Daffy Duck's "sufferin succotash" :p

Ethan

Forum Staff
14 minute vlog and we didn't even get to see him break out the inflatable boxing gloves! Oh well hopefully today heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Did he purchase them? I saw he was looking at them but didn't notice it in his cart. I hope he did, that would be a fun blog!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Did he purchase them? I saw he was looking at them but didn't notice it in his cart
I'm pretty sure he did - he was all like "ok I have to get this" and his cart was pretty full.

Also what's with Charles going on about "My baby's mama" in the vlog? lol
Allie didn't even deny it or say anything, just put her shades on ... =p

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, that was a bit suspicious! Also, I see they did indeed get the boxing gloves ... Allie has a wicked uppercut!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I should check out Mel's channel more often, I had no idea Allie and her were hopping on a ship for her Bday.

I always wanted to go on a cruise myself - those should be some really good vlogs!

Also, I thought Charles said a while back that he sold his old house. Now he's saying it's "technically not sold" and is swimming in the pool. What's up with that heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
How come Charles no longer shows the jellyfish tank in the vlogs?

Also, it's great that Allie started her own channel! I see she has a bunch of subscribers already. I think her "vulnerability" (not even sure that's the right word to use) is really cute and should make for interesting vlogs. I'm looking forward to her first Q&A!

Allie's YouTube channel is : https://www.youtube.com/user/AllieWes

Ethan

Forum Staff
I don't know why her starting a channel is such a surprise to me. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great idea. She definitely has come a long way on how comfortable she is in front of the camera and really look forward to watching her vlogs!

Also Charles trying to teach Diesel how to use the bell was priceless heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Poor Diesel, I'm sure one day it'll sink in! Also, Charles mom is awesome for buying Allie that rocking chair. I remember her talking about it a few vlogs back.

Also, when they went to the antique store, I have a feeling no one knew what those presidential pins were really worth. I also saw a few other things in the video that people didn't even give a second look. I'm no expert, but I was dragged around to these places when I was a kid and learned a thing or two ... and those things would have been long snagged up.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was dragged around to these places when I was a kid and learned a thing or two ... and those things would have been long snagged up.
haha isn't that the truth. Just watch Pawn Stars ... people buying stuff from garage sales for $5 and flipping it for $15k ...

Also, I wish we had storms like that where I live! I'm not sure if I could stand the Florida humidity though.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was really sweet for them to visit Mel and wish her a Happy Bday! I'm not sure If I would mess around with Tyson like that though, I think Charles is lucky the dog bite wasn't any harder - or that could have done some serious damage to his face. You never know what a dog is going to do when you amp them up like that. I'm sure Tyson is a gentle giant - but accidents still happen!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I was like ooooh daaaam when I saw that myself heh.

Have you watched Allie's new Q&A video on her channel?

It gives some really good insight about her, what she likes, what she does for a living and a few other things. I really enjoyed it!

Check it out : Here

Her Q&A was really informative! I like how she addressed all the "unknown" questions. I think she well do well with her new channel, as people will love her cute and bubbly personality.

Ken

Forum Staff
Agreed! I wonder if Allie & Mel's cruise ship vacation will be on CTFxC channel or hers? I'm looking forward to those!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I believed she said she would be posting that on her channel. One thing is for sure, when those 2 get together there's going to be something crazy going on heh. Should make for some good vlogs!

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess I'm lucky where I live, as I can't say I've seen it rain like that before. We had our share of downpours, but nothing like that. Isn't Florida supposed to be the sunshine state? :eek: