CTFxC

Ethan

Forum Staff
Today was a nice little faire vlog. I applaud how brave Allie is about going on those rides heh. This video really reminded me of when I was a kid going to these things and how crazy some of the rides were. Funny how after a few years I look back and think there's no way in hell I'd ride those now.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm with you! As I get older, spinning things are no longer fun. I give Allie credit for going on some of those rides though.

I'm curious why they are spending money trying to fix the backyard again. It's the dog's urine that is killing the grass .. surely they must know this. They can patch all they want, but it's just going to die again. It's one of the perks of having a dog - it's destroys your yard.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It's time for me to take a break from watching CTFxC. His vlogs (overall) have got really depressing. I (like many others) are just watching these videos out of loyalty and not the content. His "grabbing titles" like "I can't do these anymore" and "Things will never be the same" with super concerned looks on their faces are nothing more than click bait. I don't wish them any ill will - I still think they are great people. However, they really don't listen to their audience and are just throwing spears out aimlessly catching anyone who happens to pass by. But when you get mad at the stupid crap they do before even clicking on the video it's time to move on.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's time for me to take a break from watching CTFxC.
I've been thinking about this myself the past month or so - especially after going on a rant about something I didn't like seeing them do. I'll admit the last 3 weeks or so, I've been skipping through parts of the vlog (which I never do on any vlog).

Today's vlog was really good though, with the exception of "we have some really great news ... but we can't tell you about it". To be honest, everything was great up until then but that rubbed me the wrong way. Why bother saying anything then? That's not going to make people keep watching each day to see what the "big news" is about.

If you're serious about taking a break ... maybe it's time I do as well.