CTFxC

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah, today's vlog was kind of all over the place as well. They had some flashback clips that were fun to watch though.

That was a good idea to pickup the paint from the hobby store for the car. You won't be able to tell the difference (if done right) unless your super close up.

Also that was pretty funny when Charles was using Marley as a color test when the dogs need a bath heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
You know for the amount of hair color Allie put on Charles, I couldn't see a difference! On the other hand, that little strip Charles did on Allie stuck out like a sore thumb. I agree with her, it doesn't match at all. This was a fun one to watch, it's nice when they don't focus on "what they didn't do" and just film what going on today.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You can tell she has washed her hair a few times between last vlog and now heh.

I think Allie's arm is a little too skinny for a sleeve tattoo but still was fun to watch. I had a feeling those paints wouldn't come off as easy as they thought it would haha. Lets see if she has a blue arm tomorrow.

Ken

Forum Staff
Allie never did show her arm today, I wonder if there is still paint on it?

As for today's vlog, I have a feeling Mel knew something was up and that's why she never walked in the house. I'm not saying anyone warned her, but it did look weird. I'm really happy for her reaching 200,000 subscribers - that's not an easy feat!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah Mel totally deserves it. I don't think she uploads that often anymore does she? I know she used to upload daily.

So if you haven't watched it yet, today was just a one-taker. They talked a little bit about how they may have overreacted when they got locked out on vacation. I'm curious why bring this up now? Are people still harassing the about it? To me, it looked like a damage-control-ish video.

Ken

Forum Staff
The science center vlog was a fun watch! I never knew that Charles was an IMAX projectionist. I prefer these vlogs where they just do things without over worrying about stuff they can't control. You can see they were much more relaxed and the time just flew by.

That bed of nails was really neat. I wonder if it was kid safe?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya that looked a bit sketchy to me when I saw it heh

Today Charles was talking about how Allie has been stressed out lately. I'm assuming they had some kind of a fight since he ran out and got her flowers. Even after her fun day out with Valentina (check out Danny's vlog cause it has some great stuff there too of their outing) she kind of blew off the flowers when she got home so somethings up there. I think when Charles goes on tour things will mellow out a bit as they get some space apart.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure why they were so worried about the carpet. That's really easy to remove, the only hard part is moving everything out of the way. That should save them a bunch of money, as it's time consuming - and time is money!

AIso, I don't mind the odd brand deal, but when the product your promoting costs $250 and the majority of your viewers are under 21, how many people do they expect will have that much disposable income for a testing kit? This one had me confused!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah they really seem to be reaching with those brand deals - it ends up looking like they'll take anyone that says yes they'll do a deal with them.

Also, have you noticed that Charles has never driven since his mysterious illness that landed him in the hospital and they said they couldn't find anything wrong? I posted awhile back that it looked like he had a seizure and he was afraid to admit it. Now he's out and about doing errands on his bike and he *never* drives - only Allie does.

Ken

Forum Staff
Those workers sure made quick work on the floor! I hope Charles realizes that opening the windows won't solve that dust problem he has upstairs. He's going to need to do some heavy vacuuming and even mop the floors - otherwise that dust isn't going anywhere.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Don't the workers usually clean that up after they are done?

That was a fun little vlog today with Charles going out to Bush Garden's with Mel and her B/F. There's no way in hell I would go on half those rides though haha. Especially the tower of terror or whatever it's called that drops you from space. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I was surprised to see Allie back home so quickly! I don't think Charles should have taken so many home remedies in a row like that. I understand he doesn't want to get sick, but I'm sure all that crap is not going to agree with him when it hits the stomach (and his system) all at once.

I'm willing to bet in todays vlog he's not going to be feeling well, and it'll have nothing to do with Allie's issues! Oh and speaking of Allie, she hates when people think she's sick all the time ... but it's hard to make a case against that.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha you were right about him not feeling great after taking all of that but he was perfectly fine today. In fact, so was Allie. That was such a miracle turn around she had that I hope her friends don't watch the vlog cause they are going to think she just made that excuse to leave them in the middle of the night heh.

I'm glad Charles sold the house though! Hopefully this will give him some stress relief.

Ken

Forum Staff
There is a really interesting Q&A on Charles channel today. Unfortunately I didn't have time to finish it, but they were answering a lot of new questions. If you have 30 minutes to kill, it's work checking out!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I watched most of it, but it started repeating itself and just the same answers worded a bit differently. All I got from it was Allie feels like her clock is ticking and the pressure is on - Charles feels the pressure and isn't ready yet.

Well tour is about to start in a couple days, should be a good couple weeks. I'm especially interested in watching what Allie and Val end up doing.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really like Allie's new car! I'm wonder what was wrong with her Fit? It's funny that we still never see Charles drive his car. The video implied he did drive his own way home from the car dealership - but none of that was filmed. So my vote is still something isn't right there ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya she did good buying that car for sure. I also agree something is fishy up with Charles not driving at all. It's how he keeps talking about driving all the time but never see it (I guess).

Looks like he is headed out tomorrow on his 1.5 day trip to Aussieland - should be interesting.

Ken

Forum Staff
To spend 1.5 days in a plane can't be much fun! It's unfortunate he has to go to LA before heading overseas, as that adds quite a bit of travel time. I am interested in seeing what he does there and what Allie and Val end up doing as well.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well he finally made it there! I like his vlog title about drone getting attacked by birds (not click bait). Like he's finally admitting all the other times were just click baits heh. The birds were certainly trying to get the drone out of the area so I'll give him that. Usually those are just warning flyby's rather than attacks though.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I don't think the birds were attacking the drone either, they were just doing flyby warnings. It was still pretty crazy. It looks like the band arrived right in the middle of a heat wave. It's weird that the hotels don't have air conditioning .. it must be brutal in the building as it's a heat magnet.