CTFxC

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yes! But even with that in mind, no all cats love catnip heh.

I have to say that today's vlog was really fun to watch. Probably the most fun to watch (for me) in a long time. I'm not sure if it's because the house sold or what's going on, but they are finally looking like they're relaxing a bit.

Also lol @ Allie's Xmas shirt - they need to eBay that so I can buy it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Allie's ugly Christmas shirt is amazing! The flames and everything is so well done. That was a fun vlog to watch, they received some really neat gifts. Oh and yes, they do look more relaxed now.

As for today's vlog, I am happy to hear Nerd Rock will be joining them today.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it was good to see Nerd Rock again. I wonder how long he's planning to stay? Charles seemed to have got a lot setup for a short visit.

Also I think Charles forgot to add a clip in the vlog again heh. It was titled "she was so surprised" but had nothing about that anywhere in there and now I'm dying to know what that was about.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I think Charles forgot to add a clip in the vlog again heh. It was titled "she was so surprised" but had nothing about that anywhere in there.
He did that as well in Today's vlog, it was titled "Special Christmas Surprise" and there was no surprise at all. I hate when he does this click-bait crap, it ruins the whole vlog. When you're losing over a 100 subscribers a day, you'd think he'd change his ways.

Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
Funny you brought that up. Not too long ago I was checking his YouTube page stats and saw his monthly views dropped 75% just from July to Oct alone. He's going on about how Ad pocalypse is hurting him - I think losing 3/4 of his monthly views is hurting him more ... and it's still dropping. No wonder they were so 911 about that Patreon thing, their YouTube is making them nothing.

Anyways, today's vlog wasn't too bad. They all went out and had little Xmas things with Charles mom and dad.

Also, what's the whole point of putting glitter on a face mask? heh

Ken

Forum Staff
Also, what's the whole point of putting glitter on a face mask?
Yeah, that was weird. I think the product came like that though. So they are finally finished with Christmas .. it must be pretty exhausting to have 3 places to go and celebrate. I was done after the one I had here. However, having 3 Christmas dinners is not all that bad ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
It didn't look like they were all too impressed with the turnout for their hometown show. It's wasn't a super small crowd, but I thought there would be a ton more people ... esp since it was free. I didn't watch the whole thing, but apparently he fell off the stage again heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it was a pretty small crowd, but the venue wasn't that big either. Since it was free, maybe it's all they wanted to spend on a venue? The new song is pretty catchy, it's was the first time I've heard it (besides Charles little teasers). It looks like everyone had a good time though!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I can see why they got all that extra security for their house for when Charles is gone. She seemed pretty freaked out over that noise she heard. I'm betting she's more afraid of him going on this tour than she likes to admit heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, Allie does seem to be afraid of being alone .. I wonder what caused that?

As for today's vlog, I love the new cat Charles was taking care of - it was so friendly! It might not have been the best idea to feed it though, as it will be coming around looking for food when it hungry. I hope someone locally around them adopts it .. I would hate for them to have to bring it to a shelter.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The kitty didn't make an appearance in todays vlog so maybe someone has the cat now (I hope!).

Also I wonder how much of that massive drink Allie ended up having haha.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't think Allie had too much of that drink, she looked in pretty good shape in today's vlog. If she had a hangover - she hid it well. Also, I wonder why they made no mention of that other black cat? Hopefully it either went back home or someone adopted it. I'm hoping in didn't end up at the shelter.

I'm looking forward to their snow trip coming up soon. I'm assuming they'll want to get that done soon before Charles is off around the world with the band.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a nice fun little recap vlog they had today. I had forgot about a lot of that stuff they did over the year.

Allie seemed overly happy in this video and I don't why that makes me think something is up heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I just knew those dog shoes were going to work! It was pretty funny seeing the girls trying to walk around in them though. So it does appear that they will be going on that trip soon. It'll be nice to see the dogs in the snow again!

Now on a completely off note, why did Charles show everyone his Patreon earnings chart on his laptop? (view image here)

Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think he was trying to pull off an old trick they used to do at drive-in movie theaters. Basically, they would insert a single frame 1-3 times near the end of the movie with an image of popcorn and a drink and subconsciously people would get that image and just flood the concession stand between movies. So now by us seeing all this money he has from people donating, it'll drive us to think "hey maybe I should join up too". Delusional thinking or clever insight - you decide heh.

But it looks like the road trip is a go! Next vlog should have them on the road on to whatever they are planning. Should be a fun few vlogs for sure. Although I'm not quite buying this whole 'we have no idea where we're going - just jumping in the car and driving" thing. I feel that they know exactly where they are going and even have the hotel(s) booked heh. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
I think he was trying to pull off an old trick they used to do at drive-in movie theaters. Basically, they would insert a single frame 1-3 times near the end of the movie with an image of popcorn and a drink and subconsciously people would get that image and just flood the concession stand between movies. So now by us seeing all this money he has from people donating, it'll drive us to think "hey maybe I should join up too". Delusional thinking or clever insight - you decide heh.
LOL well I certainly noticed it right away. When he was filming, he mentioned "look at all these emails" and all you can see were graphs. That's what got my attention.

As for today's video, maybe it's just me ... or did they over react to the situation? I mean the dogs were inside, nice and warm and in no danger at all. Charles mentioned something about the fireplace being a concern ... why though? It's a gas fireplace - it's not going to spark and catch anything on fire.

I don't know, Allie just seemed extremely rattled over (in my opinion) a non-emergency situation. I am glad everything is okay, and agree that breaking the window was their only option to get back in. I think they were extremely tired and that made things feel worse than it really was.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I had a hard time wrapping my head around that as well. After watching their vlog today though, I could almost see where their mindset was at. They are from the south and not used to having fireplaces of floor heaters and just not 100% comfortable around them as most of the rest of us are. I still think they over reacted .. but I can see things a bit better from their point of view.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm even more confused on what the plan was for this road trip. They brought the dogs out of state so they could play in the snow - except there was no snow where they ended up. Now they are on their way home. They sure seemed in a hurry to leave their last place, I wonder what is really going on that they are not talking about.

I feel badly for the dogs traveling all that way for pretty much no reason.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that was a really odd ... vacation? They even skipped their plans to spend the night and just drove straight through back home. I know they said they miss the house and the cat, but you could tell something else was going on there. They weren't even in this much of a hurry when they were on the way home from the RV trip.

Ken

Forum Staff
Something is up, as they didn't even film much in today's vlog either. I hope whatever is it they'll get is sorted out soon. It's having an effect on the vlogs, but I'll give them credit for hiding it really well. I'm sure most people don't even realize something's going on.