CTFxC

Ethan

Forum Staff
They will probably take another trip in the spring next year. I don't see either one of them wanting to drive that thing in the snow, unless they plan to stay local or South in general heh.

So it's Allie who does all the editing of the vlogs? I thought it was Charles this whole time ... no wonder yesterdays was so messed up heh. :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Even though Charles actually talks about his YouTube subject this time, the title makes it out to be much more seriously than it really is. Therefore, it's clickbait - whether he admits or even realizes it. It's so frustrating to read the comments of many unhappy viewers.

You'd think comments like "Your clickbaity titles are going to make me unsub. This is insane." would make him stop. I just really want him to do well, and watching him keep poking holes in the boat is almost too much for me. You can only bail water so fast before you sink.

M

Mike

I just really want him to do well, and watching him keep poking holes in the boat is almost too much for me. You can only bail water so fast before you sink.
Well said! Charles only needs to upset so many people before the negativity spreads like cancer. When that happens, it's too late to do anything about it. I really enjoy watching their vlogs, but he is trying too hard to grab attention to his videos. I don't believe he is purposely trying to upset anyone, he's just using tactics that are rubbing people the wrong way.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching today's vlog and it was pretty good. He was out buying CBD Oil for their dogs so their joints are not so sore and stuff when they go for walks. Charles just causally threw in there that he takes it as well. I wonder what finally made him change his mind after preaching for years about never touching the stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
Charles just causally threw in there that he takes it as well.
Well, everyone knew that already. You can totally tell something was up at the end of the videos.

Anyways, today's video was a fun one to watch! I loved how Allie was all dressed up as Santa when they dropped of the bike to Mel's house. It's too bad they aren't even close to the amount of views needed before Allie is willing to dress up and go out in public in the Santa suit :(

That would have been a fun to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Was it just me or did Charles look a bit shaken up there after that car ride heh. That looked fun as hell though, but was over so quickly. I don't know if I would trek out on a 5 hour drive for such a short visit. But it did make for a fun vlog so kudos to him.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, he did look a bit off when he got out of the car. I'm not sure he enjoyed that ride as much as he said he did.

As for today's vlog, it's just his luck to get crapped on during his bike ride .. the guy just can't catch a break. On an off note, how come I have a feeling that Rica is locked up in that room for extensive periods of time? I noticed that when they do a lot of their vlogging inside, the cat is not around.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I try not to think about where she spends most of her time ... She'll get bigger and I hope once she's full grown they'll let her out all the time .. like every other cat heh.

Also what was Charles so nervous about in today's vlog? He was so apprehensive it made me really uncomfortable just watching it. To me, this looked liked that this break "they" wanted once a week was all Allie's idea and Charles was deathly afraid of how people would react. I mean she can't go on these little vacations all the time to reset herself so they need to figure how to live together online.

P.S. I was just reading the comment section, they are breaking out the pitchforks

Ken

Forum Staff
It seems like Charles can't win these days. He first he gets crap from people (myself included) for click-bait titles, now he is under fire for "being insensitive and vlogging while Allie is crying in pain". I'll admit that was hard to watch, but even I think it was blown way out of proportion.

Yes, I am siding with Allie and Charles on this one. I have no problem calling them out when I think they did wrong, but it's obvious Allie ok'd that clip, or it wouldn't have been included in the vlog.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I have to agree with you on this one. The only reason people are freaking out cause his wife looks like she's literally going to die and he's going on chipper as can be. I will admit it was awkward as hell to watch as it appeared like he never cared. Lesson of the day : When going over footage and seeing something like that, just redo it at home by yourself and leave that clip out heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That new drone is pretty neat, but not really practical for everyday use. It's more a kids toy than anything. What happens if you sneeze ... the thing flies away and never comes back? :p

I see Charles is including Rica in more of the vlog shots. He must be getting tired about hearing everyone complain how she is locked up in the room all the time. I really do hope he has Rica out more now, and those shots are not just "to shut people up".

Ethan

Forum Staff
That had to be the most tamest Black Friday thing I have ever seen anyone go on. I haven't went in store for those kind of things in a couple years, but when I did it was far more chaotic than that heh.

They did look like they made out with a pretty good little haul there - so good for them!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm not sure I could do more than one Thanksgiving a year. I can't image getting stuffed one night, and then doing it all over again the next night.

Also, I see Charles went and got a scratch post. I bet Rica was already clawing up everything and forced his hand. I'm willing to bet they didn't even think of that when they kept Rica. Cats LOVE to claw things, and if not handled properly ... you can kiss your furniture goodbye.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not completely sold the scratch post will solve that issue though. To me, that's just *another* thing for the cat to scratch, not a replacement - we'll see!

I hope all is ok on the home front. I see they were installing a new / updated security system to the house. Allie was talking about Charles being gone for long stretches next year with the band. All I could think of is maybe their address got out on the internet and now she wants to be extra cautious if someone tries to mess around when he's gone and she's alone.

Ken

Forum Staff
I like the one take Sunday they did today. No editing required and allowed them to enjoy a day off. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole Patreon account though ... they are going to take a lot of heat over that. I just don't think they need that drama - especially right now.

This could backfire on them and they'll lose even more subscribers.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have to agree, I don't see this going anywhere positive. He does have a small die hard fan base that will support him though. Hell, you could have thousands of people subbing to them over there and that wouldn't change anything in their vlogs. You think it's bad now - wait till they don't deliver on their promises of better content.

Ken

Forum Staff
You think it's bad now - wait till they don't deliver on their promises of better content.
Did they promise that? I was under the impression that when you subscribe to them on Patreon, you get the perks on there only. I don't think it has anything to do with the vlogs. I can see things going south if they don't fulfill their end of the deal though.

As for today vlog, I was laughing so hard at them thinking Rica was being a nuisance. They haven't seen anything yet! An indoor cat is going to get bored very quickly, and they in for a world of surprises.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha your not kidding - I have had a few cats - this is just the beginning heh.

So they *finally* sold the house! Huge grats on that! You can see the relief in Charles & Allie's face from the money that's going to be coming in. Maybe they were hurting more than I thought.

Everything is all great now till we see tomorrow's vlog. Partnering up with PITA? Are you kidding me? I have never seen Charles in this much of damage control in the comments before. How could they not know what PITA does to these animals? Partnering up with them and then telling everyone your animal lovers is vlogging suicide. Should be interesting how this turns out ...

Ken

Forum Staff
Well they did the best thing possible ... pretend it never happened. I really enjoyed todays vlog. I'm sure a lot people appreciated that Charles got Allie the shortest pair of shorts you've ever seen - and probably upset she didn't do a turn around in them.

Also, I really laughed when Allie said she won't be able to get out of those skinny jeans. Those were pretty tight!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah they didn't say anything about it in today's vlogs either. Probably the smartest thing they have done in awhile heh.

It was nice to see Allie with Valentina today in the vlogs. I think Val adds a nice calming yet up happiness that's been missing. It'll be neat when they hang out more when the guys are off doing their Band tour.