CTFxC

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah and when I saw the title of today's vlog I thought that pretty much confirmed everything heh. I see him bringing her flowers with a caption of "airport surprise gone wrong" all in caps and nothing happened there at all. But I'm thinking that something did happen and he just edited it out.

I guess we'll see how long it takes for Allie to go on another vacation by herself.

Ken

Forum Staff
with a caption of "airport surprise gone wrong" all in caps and nothing happened there at all
I was wondering the same thing! What went wrong at the airport? That click-bait is getting old .. fast. I always find it harder to enjoy their videos after they do that crap. I see others are getting tired of it as well, as he only has 18k views on "blonde girls can't dance' vlog.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm trying not to let it get to me, but as you can see his views have been steadily going down since he started doing that.

But them going to the Lightning game tomorrow should be entertaining!

Ken

Forum Staff
Ok, now this was a fun one to watch! I'm assuming the company invited a whole bunch of people to that hockey game, because there was an awful lot of strangers in that rented box.

I still have no idea who that guy was the girls were oogling over though, but I'm happy they were able to meet him and get pics.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I never recognized him either but that was a cool moment to get on film.

I really like how Charles feels like he's the only one up at 3am trying to get the new IPhone X. There's literally millions of people doing that so I don't know why he feels uncomfortable about it heh.

I'm really glad they are into Stranger Things as well. I just finished watching the first episode earlier tonight and it was great.

Ken

Forum Staff
I love Stranger Things! It's nice to see Charles and Allie are dressing up like a few of those characters for Halloween. Also, that trip to the bee place was really interesting. I wonder how they got in touch with them? It just seemed random to be at some person's house.

Anyways ... if you haven't watched it yet, sorry for the spoilers and go check it out. It was really good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just finished watching his latest 2 vlogs. The bee place was a fun watch. I loved how Allie was standing way back the whole time heh.

Also, todays video was pretty good with all those elastic bands around the pumpkin. I have to say that was the thickest pumpkin I have ever seen. I'm amazed they were able to do it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, that pumpkin was so thick it was unreal. I loved today's vlog, I just wish they showed more of the trick or treaters. The IT costumes for the dogs were spot on and so funny! I'm amazed how patient they are, especially when sitting outside and waiting for their pictures to be taken.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow they sure didn't waste anytime taking down all the decorations. I thought it was funny that Charles setup the camera then watched Allie do all the work heh.

Also they had a pretty decent mail vlog - something they haven't done in a long time.

Ken

Forum Staff
I thought it was funny that Charles setup the camera then watched Allie do all the work heh.
I was thinking the same thing! You don't see Charles do anything in that montage :p

It was so funny seeing Rica in that sweater today .. I was laughing so hard when she had one leg stuck in the sweater and was just hoping along. You can tell she is still a bit young for it, and probably will fill it out nicely in a couple weeks.

Also, it'll be interesting to see if Charles sticks it out in that line for the new iPhone 10. I believe he will for that $100!

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know I had my doubts he was going to stick it out till the end, but I give him credit haha. I wonder why the police wouldn't let them park a few hours early? There was a decent amount of people, but not unmanageable. I was expecting more chaos for some reason in the line up and stuff, not people coming around with a cart full of snacks. It was just cool to see since I have never done anything like that myself.

Also they need to get their stories straight before posting - earlier in the vlog Allie said Charles slept all day. At the end of the vlog Charles said he had to go from being up almost 24 hours ... :p

Ken

Forum Staff
Also they need to get their stories straight before posting - earlier in the vlog Allie said Charles slept all day. At the end of the vlog Charles said he had to go from being up almost 24 hours ... :p
LOL I noticed that too .. I was thinking get your stories straight!

Anyways, I'm glad Charles show what the video looks like on the new iPhone 10. I wasn't that impressed with it, and the audio was terrible. If he starts vlogging on that, people will stop watching. The good thing about this vlog is that it saved me $1500.

Ethan

Forum Staff
It wouldn't be such a bad investment if you bought every 3 generations or so I guess. I don't think he'll end up actually using it as his vlog camera though.

Also, they should like Rica run around a bit instead of carrying her everywhere. She's still pretty little and is not going to be leaping over fences anytime soon heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
That dog carrier was one of the best purchases I think they have made! The dogs didn't seem to have any issues with it whatsoever. They just need to buy one for Allie's bike so she can pull Diesel around and they are set.

Charles is right though .. they are probably so used to the golf cart, this was second nature for them.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm really liking those bike carts. Now they are able to bring the dogs on longer distances and have them walk a bit and still get them back home without killing them heh.

One thing I'm not a fan out of those plastic caps they are putting on Rica's claws. I'm not too concerned because I know they will fall off much faster than they think it will. But like I said when they first got her, it was clear they are not cat people. I'm willing to bet they will have her de clawed in a matter of 2 months.

Ken

Forum Staff
I see people are complaining about Charles using click bait titles again ...

As soon as I read "If it's in the video, it's NOT click bait just because it caught your attention... that just means I did my job of grabbing your attention", I closed YouTube and never watched the video. It is click bait when you title the video "Vlogging can ruin relationships ..?" and throw a thumbnail of you and your wife looking very serious. That is the true definition of click bait.

This statement made me laugh though : "2018 hopefully is the death of the dumbest phrase/word ever "clickbait" - it's become as annoying as "first" used to be back in the day".

Sorry, when people mislead others in to watching their videos, that phrase isn't going away anytime soon!

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know your right, I know your right, his viewers know they're right ... hell even he knows it's true heh. In fact, If you check his video, he deleted that comment you posted above sometime in the middle of the night.

But with that said, I did watch the video and it was actually really good. It had absolutely nothing to do vlogging ruining relationships, but it was a really decent Q&A and had a few really good laughs.

I know it's hard, but keep in mind he's in full damage control to save his channel - bad press is better than no press.

Ken

Forum Staff
It had absolutely nothing to do vlogging ruining relationships, but it was a really decent Q&A
Why didn't he just call it that then? Anyways, I'm over it.

I think it's weird that Allie is taking so many trips recently without Charles, I hope everything is ok between them. To me, it doesn't make sense why Allie would spend money to fly down to see the new baby .. since they are coming over to Charles & Allie's place in just a of couple weeks.

I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that's a sign of trouble behind the scenes.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well she did say in the vlog that it was nice having alone time. Do I think their relationship is in trouble? Not anything serious I don't think. Then again, I thought the same dam thing with his previous marriage and he posts a video one day and says they were having troubles for months but just hiding it from the vlogs .. so what do know heh

It looks like they are both ok though and doing their own thing. Glad to see Rica out of her prison though.

Ken

Forum Staff
I liked today's vlog, but to be honest it just had too much baby footage for my liking. It was nice that Charles drove out all that way to hang out with the gang though. Also, I see Rica has no problems climbing around everywhere, so I'm assuming all the claw caps have fallen off.

It would be nice if they went on another RV trip, but nothing as long as the last one they did.