CTFxC

Ok I'll admit I don't know how these engagement parties work, but where was Charles family? I saw all of Allie's family and they flew in from all over. Charles family (I believe) all live within an hour or 2 drive ...
The video they posted (2 hours after your post) was almost like Allie was directly responding to your question lol

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah she had to answer that fast before people started coming up with their own wild theories of what was going on heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Any idea why they don't go on the YouTube Contiki trips? Is Charles worried about not having internet? or do they not meet certain requirements? I'd really like to see them on these trips. Some YouTubers are currently in Peru and it looks amazing.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think it was because of the thing they were doing with Good Morning America. Although I'll admit I'm still not sure what that was all about and why it was just CTFxC there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok just checked out the video above - That was a cool segment on them. Allie just nailed the ending too heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Allie just nailed the ending too heh.
Yes she did! Allie has become really comfortable in front of the camera, which allows her personality to really shine through. I've said it before, I think her and Charles are perfect for each other and I really enjoy watching their vlogs. He seems so much happier now - not like his previous relationship where he was treated like utter crap.

I'll have to agree, Charles seems a lot happier now.

I'm assuming his ex also has a drinking problem? Her YouTube channel art was a picture of her laying on the couch drinking a bottle of wine (right out of the bottle). Also, she made a separate channel just for her "drunk gaming" videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm assuming his ex also has a drinking problem? Her YouTube channel art was a picture of her laying on the couch drinking a bottle of wine (right out of the bottle). Also, she made a separate channel just for her "drunk gaming" videos.
Ok before I start I just want to say this is not a slam on Alli. This is not fact, just stuff that went around on the net.

Her drinking apparently was one of the bigger reasons for her and Charles splitting up. Her anger was stemmed from her friends constantly telling her she should cut back a bit on the drinking and she was denying she had a problem. There was a few very interesting videos about her drinking that surfaced on YouTube but were quickly taken down due to complaints of slander (assuming Alli was the one complaining).

Anyhow, I like Alli so if any of this is true I hope she does get help.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yesterdays dog / beach video was great! I haven't been to any beach in .. 10 years? I miss it so much. I moved away from the west coast due to the alarming crime rate (in the area I lived in). The ocean is a good 8 hour drive away now.

Ken

Forum Staff
I totally saw that too in today's video as well (especially the ending). I liked the trip to the zoo. I also saw there was a few trolls in the comments, forcing Charles to defend himself. People should just watch the videos for what they are and stop nit picking things. I don't support zoo's, but not all of them are bad ... and I still enjoyed the video.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I usually don't read the comments. When anything bad is being said (not talking about CTFxC specifically - just channels in general) it's usually just chicken **** posters who spend an hour trying to come up with their best stab then run off.

That being said I really like his last vid!

Ken

Forum Staff
That trip to dino land (or whatever it was called) was really cute. I was expecting something really cheesy - but like they said, it wasn't that bad.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was a really fun vlog to watch. I laughed so hard when Charles was reading reviews that it's great for like 4-6 year olds.

Ken

Forum Staff
That new engagement ring is pretty sick ... I prefer it over to the old one. They were both nice, but the new one makes the top diamond really pop. I know nothing about these, but is that big diamond only held by those 4 prongs? Or do they also superglue that beast in place.

It'd really suck if it fell out ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm really liking the new energy in the vlogs. They are getting out and doing different fun things which is good too (for them and the vlogs). I don't know if I could do the sunflower maze though. I'm not afraid of getting lost, just afraid of all those bee's heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Bee's aren't really going to bother you .. they are too busy doing their thing. It's the wasps you want to stay away from.