CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
The garage looks 100x better since they got everything off the floor and in to shelving. I was surprised to see how easy those shelves put together too - it was nothing to it. The place is shaping up nicely now.

Also, it will be nice to see the band together again. I wonder if Danny will be there .. I believe he is sick.

Ethan

Forum Staff
He was very sick. He's a trooper though and got through it.

Allie was MIA from the vlog today. You could almost say Charles was as well since it looks like he used 90% of Frankie's footage heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, it looks like they both took another break today .. not a whole lot going on. It's understandable though, Charles did a lot of traveling.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well at least Allie was honest today about the cat and the dogs. There's a real fear from them about the dogs (esp hers) mistaking the cat as a toy and doing real harm or killing her. They could of said this from the start instead of making all kinds of excuses on why they have the kitty jailed up.

On a happier note, I really like the Halloween decorations they have going up. I'm looking forward to this years costumes. The old lady/man though will be hard to beat!

Ken

Forum Staff
There's a real fear from them about the dogs (esp hers) mistaking the cat as a toy and doing real harm or killing her.
You are bang on. I think Allie is concerned because Diesel probably gave Marley that nasty gash on her head a while back. I noticed right away that after Marley was injured, Diesel was sent to Allie Mom's house for weeks.

Did you notice how protective Allie was she let Diesel sniff Rica? That was more than "being cautious". On another note, their house looks great! I'm still surprised how much they show of it. They aren't worried about fans coming over to visit? Now that their house is unique ... it's probably not hard to find.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Oh I'm sure people have posted their new house address a long time ago. I don't think they have to worry though, their viewer base isn't super huge so it limits the crazy people heh.

Looks like he's taking some heat about click bait again. I know Charles calls it "grabbing" - I call yard work "hell", but it doesn't change what it is heh.

Also Allie killed it with skeleton coming out of the grave in the garden. Their yard is looking great for Halloween!

Ken

Forum Staff
I laughed so hard when I read Charles calling it "grabbing" when he was defending himself. That's the first time I've ever heard that word used to describe a title. Anyways, I won't even get started on click-bait tonight ....

Their house looks great and looks Halloween ready!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Today was a fun vlog but he looked a little stressed in some clips. It's nice to see so many fans walking up and talking to them as well.

What's with this survey they want us to do? I have never seen any other vlogger do this before. I'm not sure if it's a good or bad idea but things can't be going that great if we have hit this stage. We'll see what happens.

Ken

Forum Staff
The girl that met Charles & Allie at Disney was pretty cool. Also, the survey was an interesting approach. I give them full credit for trying to figure out what their audience really wants from them. I suspect most of their viewership in really young, and thus won't even bother to do the survey. So I'm assuming all the results will be from the older crowd, which is probably a minority of their viewer base.

With that said, I'm not sure how much this survey is going to help them out - although, I hope I'm wrong!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I did the survey this afternoon - most were pretty standard questions. Most of this stuff was answered in their comment section though over the last year or so. Are they just not reading the comments?

Also I really liked when Allie tried to reproduce her facial expression from her kids picture. Looks like baby talk going on, has a ton of people thinking there's an announcement coming soon.

Ken

Forum Staff
The Halloween horror nights was so funny! I loved how the girls interlocked with each other while walking through. This one seemed like a shorter video than the previous years, but it was still so good! I can't wait until Danny uploads his version.

On another note, I see Mel's boyfriend isn't as camera shy as he used to be. I think this is the first time we got so see him (in CTFxC vlogs).

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really liked this years video but I feel the previous ones were better. Not slamming this years at all, still was funny as hell. But I think the light Charles used was a little too bright. The girls were able to see some of the people come at them .. lost some element of the surprise if that makes any sense.

Ken

Forum Staff
I agree, the light was really bright. I just don't remember how bright it was last year ... I'll have to re-watch it again. As for todays vlog, those pumpkins looked great! I don't; think I'd have the patience to sit and carve for almost 2 hours.

With that said, didn't they carve them a little early? They are going to rot within a week with all that heat and humidity.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah I was thinking the same thing too. Charles was talking about that in today's vlog ands looking for something to put on it to preserve it a bit longer.

It really sucks about the tree situation they are in. Just when things finally start piecing together it looks like they are going to get tagged with a $5,000 bill to chop it down. I hate when companies take advantage of people like that. They hear "Oh we are putting in a pool" so they know it has to get done so they just make up any number they want cause .. well they have to pay it or no pool. Hopefully someone with a conscience will come and give them an estimate.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well it looks like the power company might be able to take down the tree without costing them anything. We'll know soon how than pans out.

One thing I don't understand is why Charles is wearing glasses the last few vlogs? It's not like they are prescription glasses ... you can see they have a clear lens. Is it for some kind of fashion statement? In my opinion, they don't look good on him ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think the power company will only take down the branches that are close to the lines, not the whole tree. It looks like they took some heat in the comments about the neighbors splitting the cost for the removal cause Allie was sure on damage control about that today. I don't think this pool is even going to happen unless someone else chips in and helps out.

Also, I didn't want to comment on his glasses before. I have been pretty critical of them lately, but I went back through the vids and (to me) they looked just like regular glass. I never saw a difference either - maybe it's one of those 'I'll try and look smarter' things.

Ken

Forum Staff
It looks like they took some heat in the comments about the neighbors splitting the cost for the removal cause Allie was sure on damage control about that today.
It's funny that I didn't see any of those comments .. which makes me think that they deleted them. It must have got really out of control.

As for today's vlog, I really liked it except for the fact Charles added music to the Halloween Scarathon Allie went on. It sort of ruined it as you couldn't hear them talk or scream. The music drowned everything out which was really disappointing. It was nice to see Rica out of the closet and running around. It's too bad they have to get rid of Allie's dog every time to make it happen.

Ken

Forum Staff
Ethan, I just updated Charles and Allie's photo on page 1 of this thread. I think it's better than what we had before.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ahh that's a much better picture! The last one looked like Charles was just done with a week long weed binge heh.

Yeah it was nice to see Rica out and about. I knew they were worried about diesel eating her or something. I think he was the one responsible for giving Marley that huge gash on her head a while back. I just feel bad for the kitty when Allie gets back and Rica goes back to being in the bathroom.

On that note ... was it just me or was Allie's little trip out of the blue? They never talked about it till literally the day before she left. Not saying this is the case at all, but I remember Alli Speed going on these spur of the moment "vacations" and look how that turned out. I'm only concerned cause Charles was able to hide the fact they were having issues so well that I would never be able to tell till we get another one of those 'we have to talk' videos.

Anyways, I'm just hoping Allie wanted a break - and not a break from Charles.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm only concerned cause Charles was able to hide the fact they were having issues so well that I would never be able to tell till we get another one of those 'we have to talk' videos.
Yeah, you just never know what's really going on when someone only records 10 minutes of their day. My money is that Charles is in the dog house for some reason. Why else would be cleaning the kitchen drawers, livingroom, Allie's side of the bathroom, doing all the laundry ... and so on ...

He doesn't film much of his day when Allie is gone, he mostly focuses on what she is doing.