CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
Cats are explorers and roamers and so far in her little life he has been in a bag or locked in a bathroom to keep her away from the other dogs.
This was my exact fears ... They don't have much of a yard either, which mean she will have to be an indoor cat. That's not much of a life for her. Remember, you can't take cats out for a walk ... so while the dogs get to go out places and explorer, she'll be locked inside the house.

I don't why it bothers me so much, but it does. I only have the best interests of the cat in mind.

Last edited:

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think the worst part of it for me was them always showing the cat locked in this little bathroom. Why don't they keep her upstairs in the room with the pinball machine? She's literally in a 4x4 room most of the time cause they are afraid one of the dogs will kill her.

On a happier note, I do agree with Allie about the new IT movie. It was ok, but I still liked the original better.

Ken

Forum Staff
I see some people weren't happy that Allie wasn't in today's vlog. However, it was nice to see the gang all back together. I wonder how much of that stadium was actually filled? They kept the camera panned on the stage the entire time - with the exception of an extreme close-up of the front row.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well keep in mind that WTK was opening for a much larger band (no dis intended). I'm sure the place was jam packed by the end of the night.

It was good to see the cat released from her prison and was able to roam around the house. I hope they don't lock her away in such a small room at nights for too much longer cause I'm worried that's going to give the little girl psychological issues.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm confused, how is removing carpet from your bedroom and replacing it with tiles "making big changes!"? It's looks shady to do a click bait title, especially on a video where you're sponsoring a product. I want to see them do well, and it's frustrating to see them do stuff like this.

If I noticed it, many other people did as well. C'mon guys, you're better than this!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I can't really blame them this time around. They finally got a sponsor and in order to keep them or have any hopes of any new ones you need to get as many people as you can to watch the sponsored video. I'm not a fan of the tactics either, but oh well.

I was surprised to see them put the neighbors kid in the vlog today, she seems like a nice young girl. Maybe with this whole cat sitting thing we'll have some different takes on what goes on in the Trippy household.

Ken

Forum Staff
Today's vlog was a fun one to watch! It's too bad they didn't notice the branches on the roof earlier, now they wont have the only clean spot in the neighborhood anymore. Also, those apple watches are expensive ... must of cost him a few grand upfront. In my opinion, the grey one is the worst of the bunch - the strap looks cheap.

As for the cat, it was nice to see her up and about. She didn't seem to mind the car at all either - which was nice to see!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it looks like the pups are starting to get used to her now. I still don't like the idea of them locking her in such a small bathroom. They have other rooms upstairs they never use they could put her in.

Also, I thought they were doing this tile work themselves? Unless I heard them wrong, they are getting people in to do it on Wednesday.

Ken

Forum Staff
It sounds like they bought the supplies and getting a professional to install the tiles for them. We'll see soon enough on Wednesday.

As for today's video, I just skipped through all the cat parts. I understand they are new to cats, but after seeing the cat crying to be let down and Charles didn't realize it got too much for me. After owning cats for 30 years, it's hard to watch stuff like that. I am happy they have a new member of the CTFxC family, but I really hope they learn what her meows mean - and fast.

There are really distinct differences in tone between 'pain', 'let me go' and 'I'm hungry'.

I'm interested to see what you guys have to say about today's vlog. Charles is really under attack for using a click-bait title again.

Ken

Forum Staff
I don't even know what to say about this Clank. He knows the issues it will cause, and yet he does it anyways. He takes 1 step forward, panics when the video views are not as high as he would like - and takes 5 step backwards. Then he gets defense when people question him on it.

He knows how many people love the cat, and that the title would draw a lot of attention. Then say it's not click-bait?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well people are accusing him of staging the whole thing. No one thinks Allie was in on it though. You can clearly hear her say to him (when he told her he lost the cat) that she handed him the cat and saw it in his hands. Then after they found the cat, she accused him of purposely setting her down and giving her a heart attack.

He took a ton of heat on this one. This one I would say is super click bait. The only way it wouldn't be is if they never found the cat.

Ken

Forum Staff
I guess today's video explained what all the clickbait is been about .. they are getting a new swimming pool. I appreciate him being honest about it and even gave fair warning that there will be more brand deals to help pay for it.

He could have saved himself a lot of headaches and just been honest from the beginning though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow I certainly didn't expect his little talk to be about the sperm he banked a couple years back. I seriously thought he was going to talk about his marijuana use. I can see how that's a hard topic to discuss though, and it's better for him to get all these tests done and out of the way. Am I over assuming that they are planning to start a family soon?

Also I loved the 3d renders of the new pool they are going to put in. They just need to trim those neighbors trees back a few feet or upkeep will be a 24/7 thing heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I seriously thought he was going to talk about his marijuana use.
As did I, and what's funny is that he looked like he was using marijuana at the end of todays vlog. I'm not knocking him at all for it, do what you need to do in order not to have those damn seizures. They don't call it the miracle drug for nothing ...

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah heh. I just found it odd that he felt more comfy talking about his swimmers than medical use of something - oh well.

Looks like they are just about done with the tile work in the house. I thought I heard them say it was only going to take a day. I wonder if that's what has them a little frustrated at times.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really wish they would hold the cat properly. They need to realize she is not a dog, and her cries are from discomfort. It's really hard for me to watch. They are going to have a big surprise when she gets older .. try doing that in 6 months and you'll get a face full of claws.

Please quote this post when something goes bad within the next year. I just want to prove I know what I'm talking about.

Ken

Forum Staff
See? It's already started! However it won't be fun and games for them when she's older. Anyways, the tiles look much better than the carpet and should be easier to clean. It was nice to see how well the tiles matched up with the existing ones.

I know the tiles are the same, but you'd think the old tiles could have faded a bit. It doesn't look like that's the case though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah the tile looks 100x better than that carpet ever did. Plus with so many pets, going to be 10 times easier to clean too.

I really like those Halloween stores. It's like every year they all try to our do each other and carry the creepiest stuff heh.

I would be careful about taking the cat outside if your planning to have her as a indoors animal. Once they get a small taste of freedom it's hard to keep them from darting out when the opportunity strikes heh.