CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, that is really weird that Charles & Allie announced Danny's baby and still nothing on Danny's YouTube channel. I see he finally posted baby pictures on his twitter account, so if you haven't seen them yet it's on there. I see Danny also said he hopes the vlog will go up tomorrow.

As for today's video, it's was nice to see Charles and the dogs all packed on the gold cart again! It looks so funny to see them all crammed on there like that. It's appears Allie had a bad experience with a store manager ... wish she filled us in more about what happened though.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah she seemed pretty upset about it. I'm sure it was a lot worse than she was letting on.

I think Allie really nailed it getting the bike as a gift for Charles. He's a bit clumsy though, so a helmet should be next on the list of things to get him heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's was to see Charles on his new bike, made me want to get out there myself. Unfortunately, that's not going to happen with all the smoke from the forest fires blowing in. The real winning video today was Danny's video though. He finally got it up and he showed a lot more than I expected.

Huge congrats to Danny & Val on their new baby boy!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'll admit I wasn't sure if I was going to watch today's vlog just from the thumbnail. I thought it'd be just a little filler face paint video cause they had 'nothing else better to do' kind of thing.. But after I started watching it, they actually did a pretty good job and it was funny how it all transitioned. I wasn't expecting the faceplants on the canvas and them raising money and giving it away as a prize. Kudos on them for doing that!

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, it was a lot better than even I was expecting! More importantly, they have raised over $2,000 towards the cause. That's awesome. The only thing I don't care for is that you need a credit card in order to donate. The company should have of had PayPal as an option!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that's fantastic. A lot more than I thought they would raise for sure.

I liked how Charles was teasing Allie on the plane today. He should have added in the fact that they will be flying at an altitude of 25,000 feet going 500 mph - all while being built by the lowest bidder heh.

I need to re watch the vlog and see who that was doing all those card tricks. I really want to see more of his stuff.

Ken

Forum Staff
That girl who did the drawing of Charles & Allie is really talented! Also, there were so many new YouTubers at the after party ... and I didn't even recognize one of them. However, It was nice to see so many people wish Charles a Happy Birthday.

Oh and I saw that Charles signed up for the demolition derby Roman is putting together. The list is almost full!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well I'm not surprised he signed up for that. It seems like that kind of thing is right up his alley and maybe this will help re kindle his channel with new viewers.

Also, I'm not sure if he just didn't film that much but it seemed like that weekend went by pretty fast. Do all the "super big" YouTubers not go there anymore? I have to re watch it, but I didn't see any of them in his vlogs.

Ken

Forum Staff
I didn't see any "super big" YouTubers at that event either. Maybe they don't go anymore?

As for today's vlog, I wonder if Charles & Allie left Florida since that hurricane was headed their way? Tomorrow's vlog should be really interesting. It would be a hell of a risk staying - not only for their personal safety, but what if they lose power and can't upload the vlog? That would be the end of the world record.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Looks like they have some time. From what I read it's projected to hit Florida on Sunday (or something like that). I don't live anywhere that gets hurricanes, but I'd be quite nervous about 185 mph winds with flooding. I'm sure they'll be ok though, but sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry so it'll be interesting to see if they head north or not.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm a little confused about what Charles was talking about. He said that everyone at the sand bag place was being all cut-throat with each other, yet everything he filmed showed the exact opposite. I thought everyone was so well mannered. Did I miss something?

Anyways, I hope they don't have to evacuate. Nothing is worse than being away and not knowing what's happening back at home.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was wondering that as well. I kept thinking how civil everyone was being to each other.

I know I criticize Charles on a lot of things but kudos to him and Allie for sticking it out. It may be a rough time, but I know they'll get through it ok. I just feel bad for her cause she looked really scared in tonight's vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
She did look scared, and I wonder how they are handling things right now. I guess we'll find out soon enough in today's vlog. Also, I hope the dogs are going to be alright, they don't like thunderstorms .. how are they going to react to howling winds and severe rain?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not sure if their makeshift grass indoor bathroom pool thing is going to be big enough for all 3 dogs. I know they need a place to go, but they better hope the storm passes quickly if that's the case.

Also that kitten they saved was adorable. I really double they will keep it, so I hope they find it a good home. Maybe Mel or his mom will take it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Well the good news is that the hurricane was reduced to a category 2, and appears it won't do too much damage. Hopefully they'll drive around tomorrow and see what goings on. The dogs looked great being outside in the wind - didn't seem to bother them very much.

One thing I don't get is why Charles is hand feeding the kitten milk? It was drinking just fine off a plate in the previous vlog.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm not sure about that one .. I thought the kitty was drinking from a plate or something earlier in the vlogs too.

Well it doesn't look like they sustained much damage (thank god) and Allie is starting to relax which is also good. What I don't get is why are the roots of those trees that feel over so shallow? I'm amazed more tree's didn't topple over if that's the case.

Also it looks like his views have went up 3-4x in his videos during this hurricane week. It'll be interesting if they can keep it going or not.

Ken

Forum Staff
Did a hurricane even hit that part of Florida? That area seemed in remarkable condition considering everything that happened. Also, I personally don't think they should keep the cat. It's too much stress on the kitty with 3 dogs around the entire time.

As for his video views, today's vlog was less than half the views than their other hurricane videos.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I agree with you about the kitty. It probably would be best if Charles mom or someone else should take it. I'm just not sure they have enough time to commit to another animal around the house.

As far as the hurricane is concerned, I think it dropped to like a 1 or a 2 before it hit their area so they were spared the brunt of it.

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see Finley swimming so comfortably today! No more splashing around, was a perfect dog paddle and everything. He learned quick! Also, Marley is 11 years old? I wonder where she gets all the energy from? It was nice to see all the dogs getting along so well.

I'm not sure that was the best atmosphere for the cat though .. speaking of which, did they just lock the cat up in a room for the night? They really need to find a forever home for her - and fast.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah it certainly didn't take Finley long to get the hang of swimming. Super paddling at the start the real causal after like he's been doing it for years.

Unfortunately they decided to keep the cat. As a real animal lover I don't think this was the best idea. Cats are explorers and roamers and so far in her little life he has been in a bag or locked in a bathroom to keep her away from the other dogs. I'm sure they can take care of her ok, but I feel like they are just as worried as I am that one of the dogs will harm or kill her. Then we'll get a vlog one day 'our cat ran away'.