CTFxC

I agree, using click bait is not the answer for them right now. You can afford to do that when you have millions of subscribers, but not when you're trying to recover or rebuild.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha I know what you mean! I really thought they were going to do a special announcement of sorts. That's going to hurt them more than help. When people catch on what they are doing, they'll just pass up their vlogs even if their title read "BABY ON THE WAY!!"

Well it looks like they are finally renting a RV. Should definitely make for some interesting vlogs. It's nice to see that they recognized them from the vlogs - maybe they'll get a discount heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I really enjoyed today's video, it's felt less forced and more relaxed. I recognized almost every shirt they had, except for the 2007 one. I forget the catch phrase on it .. but it was pretty funny.

Also, I was surprised to see Charles chugging that vodka drink. He seemed to have handled it just fine though. I also like how he was trolling the girls in the hot tub pretending to have issues taking a picture.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Am I the only one who feels funny that 5 minutes of the vlog is about visiting Charles sister - only to show the car ride there and back? I know they are hiding her new boyfriend but they could have left that all out of the vlog heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, they were doing the same thing today. It's weird to watch someone being filmed on camera, and having their head off in the shot. Hell, Allie won't even recognize that Mel has a boyfriend .. she said they were with Mel and some "friends" at the camp site. This has to be the worst best-kept secret ...

Anyways, it looked like had a good time there with the fireworks and whatnot!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm starting to wonder if this guy is wanted some where heh. The have the drone 10 miles in space and still blur out the guy who is no bigger than a fingernail on the screen. :p

People need to ease up on Allie a bit about being sick all the time. Come on, she's really not "sick" all the time, just sometimes she wants to do her own thing and stay at home and it's a lot easier to explain than 'doesn't feel like going out'.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I saw in the comments that people are wondering why she is so sick all the time. I never really noticed it until it was brought up. Also, It appears everyone (expect Mel) is hiding the fact she's in a relationship. I just happened to check out her channel and she admitted she is seeing someone. So I'm not sure why everyone is so secretive about it.

Anyways ... it seems like the m100's might not have been powerful enough for what they wanted to do. I expected to see carnage from the size of those things, but they just barely broke things apart. It was still entertaining to watch!

Also, that must have sucked to lose power like that. I can't image what they had to go through without A/C in Florida.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah, Charles looked like one whooped puppy this morning without the a/c. I felt bad for Zoey trying to get into the front seat (of the car) to get some A/C ... she must have been super hot too.

Well at least the blew up the cake this time ... sorta.:p

Edit: Oh I just about forgot - check out Danny's new vlog haha. Valentina is trying a Bidet for the first time and it's hilarious.

Last edited:

Ken

Forum Staff
Oh I just about forgot - check out Danny's new vlog haha. Valentina is trying a Bidet for the first time and it's hilarious.
I saw it and thought it was great! They also had another great vlog today, so check it out!

As for today's vlog, it was nice to see them planning and getting some stuff for their RV trip. I wasn't aware that this was going to be their honeymoon - which is pretty neat. The dogs should also have a great time, providing their not stuck in the RV the entire trip. I'm really looking forward to those vlogs.

Also, I felt hot just watching them walk the dogs at the end of the vlog. The humidity must of made it feel like 100F. I'm so glad it's nothing but dry heat where we live. It was 90F today and it felt pretty warm ....

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I was a bit surprised about that being their honey moon as well. I know he was talking about Bora Bora and a few other places. Nothing wrong with a RV trip, just nothing grand like they were planning before.

Also I see Mel's new b/f is being slowly integrated into the vlogs, we got to see his shoulder and half his back heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Also I see Mel's new b/f is being slowly integrated into the vlogs, we got to see his shoulder and half his back heh.
I noticed that too! Having your life on the internet for random strangers to dissect is not for everyone, so I'm not even sure if he will ever be a part of the vlogging community.

As for today's video, not much happened except for the baby shower. It's not my kind of thing - but hey, you can't win them all.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Well dam did they ever take a lot of crap for going to Sea World. One of the worst bashings I have seen them take in years. Should make for an interesting vlog tomorrow when the do damage control.

On a happier note, it was nice to see Danny and Valentina in the vlogs. I like how Charles cheats in bowling too heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I was reading the comments the other night and never saw Charles and Allie defend themselves like that before. It was weird to see. I'm still not a fan of the click-bait titles though .. they were back at it again tonight. :eek:

It's a little hard to enjoy the video when you get rubbed the wrong way even before clicking the play button. I know others feel the same way, just look at the comments section for video day 2,992.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I was a bit surprised they never addressed anything in the vlog. Probably a smart idea really.

To me the "click bait" titles aren't like a super bad idea. It draws people in that otherwise would skip over them that day / week / etc. It's just coming across like they are trying a little too hard at it and it's getting people frustrated.

It's nice to see Florida has a place where they rescue animals. I'm surprised they were taking care of alligators since I imagine there are so many of them down there heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm surprised they were taking care of alligators since I imagine there are so many of them down there heh.
Yeah, that seemed odd to me as well. it's nice they are still doing it though.

On a completely different note, did you see what Charles wrote in the comments on today's video? I think he's starting to get agitated.

CTFxC said:
Charles and Allie - CTFxC 11 hours ago (edited)
LOLOLOLOL you guys will say clickbait on anything now, hahaha I'll Call the video "vlog 2,993" CLICKBAIT it's vlog 2,994 give it a rest - or not, it's cracking me up now at the ridiculousness
To me, that doesn't look like a guy getting cracked up over this situation. I'm not going to comment anymore on this, but it doesn't surprise me that he's in this situation. He can only blame himself! :eek:

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it looks like they had their moment and now instead of trying to defend themselves - they just want to put it behind them and move on. Probably the best idea for this situation.

Today, they looked in much higher spirits. The dog feet painting was a neat idea and I'm sure they went through $20 of treats just to get that done heh.

Also, they finally have a p.o box up after a couple years of requests! I wonder if they have been watching the haul Danny and Val have been getting in the last couple months .... hehe

Ken

Forum Staff
Now that was a great challenge video! I was laughing my ass off the whole way through. I was having a pretty crappy day until then. Also, they got confirmation that they do indeed have an RV for 2 weeks - which is great news. Did they mention when they were leaving?

Yesterday's video was also great. I'm surprised they didn't mention anything about those dog painting in today video. Also, the PO box is good idea, maybe we'll see a mail vlog sometime in the future.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I'm not sure if they mentioned when they were leaving - I'll try and double back on the video and see.

That challenge video was the funniest thing they have uploaded in a long time!

Also, I didn't realize Allie was hosting the baby shower for Valentina at their home. That's going to be a good watch as well tomorrow and see all the stuff she came up with.

Ken

Forum Staff
The baby shower was a fun one to watch! I love seeing Buddy interact / playing with Marley and Zoey. Buddy was holding his ground pretty good. It looked like everyone had a great time. Also, it was nice to see Danny and Val with Charles and Allie again.

They did a great job with putting that all together, and the food looked amazing!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Wow 3000 days straight vlogging (well tomorrow will be). Any way you look at that, it's a pretty amazing feat. I wonder if he has anything special planned for it?

Also, it was really funny at the end there when Allie was trying to be nice and sincere and Charles couldn't get over her face mask heh.