CTFxC

I was expecting a bigger set, but it was still neat to see the video shoot. Also, it appears Danny has a new girlfriend. I'm glad to see him moving on.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I was expecting a bigger set, but it was still neat to see the video shoot. Also, it appears Danny has a new girlfriend. I'm glad to see him moving on.
This definitely didn't look like a first date. Everyone looked way too comfortable about her being there in whatever vip eating area of the restaurant they were having dinner at.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder how Allie is going to handle watching all of Charles "past" on the big screen. I'm referring to him getting married, brain surgery, etc.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I just assumed the new footage they got from Charles and Allie replaces the old stuff they did years ago. At least any of the stuff with Alli Speed in it.

Ken

Forum Staff
Although I never really liked Alli Speed (she treated Charles like crap all the time on camera), I'm proud of him for giving her a shoutout on the panel.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by that as well. I thought Alli could have treated Charles a bit better too, but he's in a much better place now so really that's all that matters.

He does seem much happier now. I know it probably wasn't easy for him, but I'm glad he moved out of the old house and got a fresh start. Allie is beautiful and seems like she would be an awesome person to hang around with. He's a lucky guy and I wish nothing but the best for them!

Ken

Forum Staff
It was nice to see Charles and Allie having dinner with Roman & Brittney - I wish they would have recorded more of it!

Ken

Forum Staff
I believe early afternoon - but I don't know for sure as I always watch the videos just before I call it the night.

Ken

Forum Staff
That jellyfish tank was really cool .. never even heard of something like that before. Aren't they over feeding them though? It looked like there was a lot of stuff floating around in there.

It did look a little "busy" in the tank, but maybe there's a pump moving the water around which is preventing the food from settling?

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know, I never knew Jellyfish tanks were even a thing heh. That'd be a cool thing to have though, but the tank looks a little small =p

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya that was a really good vlog. Did her last one break? Or did she break up with her B/F and he took the computer?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I have a feeling that Mel wanted to take the next step in the relationship (since they have been together for 2 years) and Phil wasn't ready or willing for some reason. Of course this is just shots in the dark and I should probably start a new section for them if I'm going to continue talking about it heh.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ok I'll admit I don't know how these engagement parties work, but where was Charles family? I saw all of Allie's family and they flew in from all over. Charles family (I believe) all live within an hour or 2 drive ...