CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
I like what they did to the outside of their house - it looks really good! Although I prefer the old method of pumpkin carving, she did a great job painting them too. I guess they will last longer as well when they are not all cut up. I'm surprised they are willing to show so much of the front of their house though - but it seems more YouTubers (like Roman Atwood) is doing it as well.

I wonder why we never see Allie drive her own car? I believe that is her Honda Fit in the driveway - and it still looks brand new.

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think your right, that does look like a Honda fit. I love those little cars. My next one is going to be that or Mini Cooper.

I felt bad for Allie at the start of the vlog, it looks like all the preparations for the wedding is starting to get to her. Just overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that actually goes into it. At least thing looks more uplifting as the day went on but I'm sure both will be happy when the day arrives and they can just relax.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, you can tell she's starting to feeling the pressure now. She seems to handle it well though. I feel badly for Charles on how many meds he has to take - and how long he has been taking them in order to down 7 pills at once without any issues.

On the more positive side, I loved how he failed to scare Allie! She definitely looked scarier with the mask on. The mold didn't quite fit Charles face like it did on Allie. Also, It was nice to see him get out of the house and hang out with the guys. I think he really needed that too.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah she wasn't scared at all.

That was a really cool birthday gift they got Mama Trippy. A 40 inch Flat screen with Apple TV.

What kind of over shadowed that for me was how Zoey tripped at the end of the vlog. Her legs didn't look too stable. I know the dogs are getting older, but I don't think I could bare to watch a vlog if anything happened to either of his dogs. They would be devastated cause that's like family members there.

Ken

Forum Staff
That was a really cool birthday gift they got Mama Trippy. A 40 inch Flat screen with Apple TV.
That was an awesome gift! I've never messed with an Apple TV before, so I'm not exactly sure what it does. I heard Charles say something about allowing her to watch her favorite TV shows ...?

Zoey tripped at the end of the vlog. Her legs didn't look too stable.
Yeah, I noticed that too. The dogs are getting older now, and Zoey appears to be showing that a bit more than Marley. It has me concerned as well that Zoey keeps hiding in the shower. Dogs & cats usually like to hide and be alone when they are not feeling well. That part brought back some bad memories for me, but I won't get in to that on here.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah you don't have to say anymore - I went through that myself a few years back - and that's exactly what had me worried.

I don't know which was funnier - Travis pulling up in the truck to pick everyone up with Whitney Houston blaring on the Radio or both his and Charles reactions to opening the hotel room to only find one bed haha.

That was a pretty entertaining vlog.

Ken

Forum Staff
Some of those Halloween houses Allie was showing off were really great! The one with the spiders would have looked a little bit better if there was a few less of them. The one with the three skeletons crawling on the house was my favorite. It was simple and not over done.

The chopstick etiquette was interesting as well. I did not know that laying them across the top of your bowl meant you were finished. I've been guilty of the "impale method" a few times.

Does Melissa have a new boyfriend? Allie was face-timing with some guy in New York and Melissa was also there.

Ethan

Forum Staff
The house with all the spiders on it something I totally want to do now. It's a little late this year, but that was a great setup they had.

I haven't watched Mel's vlog in awhile but It certainly looked like that was her boyfriend. Charles was talking about Mel being there for some 'special thing' so I'll have to check out her vlog and see what that as all about.

To be honest I feel a little bad for Charles. There's more and more people in the comments section lately wishing Allie and himself the best of luck, but the vlogs are boring and they are going to just watch Danny etc etc. It's hard to be a Guinness record holder for vlogging everyday and then finding some fun stuff to do each day. I'm not sure what the solution to that is though.

Ken

Forum Staff
It's hard to be a Guinness record holder for vlogging everyday and then finding some fun stuff to do each day.
I think that's the root of the problem and some viewers still don't get it - and that's when the "boring" and "I'm leaving" comments start rolling in.

It's hard to be entertaining everyday + stress of keeping the world record alive doesn't help things either. They can't even travel internationally without being afraid they won't have internet. It sucks, but they are doing the best they can under the circumstances.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah that's true. At least they got out of the house for a bit today and did some more with the wedding registry.

Zoey looked a bit better than the past few vlogs, but then again she wasn't moving around that much.

Ken

Forum Staff
If you haven't already, go watch their new Answering Serious Questions video - it was really good!

They should do more of these (not necessarily serious questions) but you learn so much about them + how they feel about various things. They even talked about Charles past and Allie's thoughts on Vlogumentary. The is definitely one of my favorites.

Ethan

Forum Staff
That was the best Q&A they have ever done. I really like how honest Allie was about Charles previous marriage and her felings on different things before she even became a part of the CTFxC family. Definitely worth the watch.

Ken

Forum Staff
I wonder why Allie never went with Charles to Buffer Fest? I understand her mom was having surgery, but it's minor (from my understanding). Or is this event so small, it's not worth spending the money on 2 plane tickets?

The only other reason I can think of is if the DUI rumors are true - that would automatically make her inadmissible to Canada for 10 years since the offence. That would really suck.

Ethan

Forum Staff
You know I completely forgot about that DUI thing. Hasn't she been to Canada before though? I remember her going somewhere else far away in the vlogs (Australia?) and had visa issues with that as well .. wondering if this DUI thing is more than a rumor.

So is this vlogumentary only available on YouTube Red? I may just get it again for a month to watch it if that's the case.

Ken

Forum Staff
So is this vlogumentary only available on YouTube Red?
Yeah, just create a new Gmail account and use the 2 week free trial. It sucks that your forced to watch it on YT Red ... in my opinion, they should have just released in on their YouTube channel. This movie was a mess from start to finish.

As for yesterday's video - the place Allie was eating at sure looked good! My question is ... how long did they stay there? At the beginning of the video, the sun is in Allie's face - and it ends off dark with all the outside lights turned on. Also, that aquarium Charles went too was pretty neat. I loved that they had a conveyor belt you can stand on it will slowly move you around the entire exhibit.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah it certainly looked like Allie was at the restaurant for hours upon hours, didn't it? The food looked amazing though!

Haha so Charles failed on his surprise and then Aliie surprised him at the airport. Good for her!

Did you notice any quality improvements on the new camera he got? I thought I noticed a little, but I must be missing something cause he sure seemed excited about it.

Ken

Forum Staff
I noticed a little bit of improvement - but wasn't really paying attention to that (to be honest).

I really like what they did with the Halloween decorations through! I'm surprised they showed so much of the front of house again ... I guess they don't care if people figure out where they live. This time they showed street signs, the house "for sale" sign across the street, etc. I just don't want to see them have to deal with any more unnecessary stress.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I was wondering about that myself. Usually they are a lot more careful about that sort of thing. They did do a great job on the Halloween Décor though.

So they talked a bit more about Vlogumentary in today's video. I'm thinking of re-subbing to YouTube Red just for the month to see it. It would be neat to see what kinds of things they talked about there that they wouldn't talk about in their every day videos.

Hopefully I'll have some time this weekend!

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm with you and going to re-sub to YT Red to watch Vlogumentary - just for one month though. I've noticed quite a few vloggers talking about / pushing YouTube Red recently ... I'm assuming some get a cut of the proceeds?

The screenshot they left on Mel's laptop was awesome! On a off note, I wish one of them would have worn the blue glow stick around their neck at Scream-A-Geddon (specifically one of the girls). I know I wouldn't have, but that would have made for a great vlog!

This has nothing to do with CTFxC, but I think Valentina and Danny are perfect for each other. They seem to have so much more chemistry than Danny's previous girlfriend. I can see this relationship going the distance.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah I'm a huge fan of Danny's vlogs as well. I watched his take on the outing right after watching CTFxC. It looked like a super legit creepy place heh.

Also I'm just a guilty as Allie for buying Halloween candy too early. I end up eating a ton of it and having to buy more a few days before night rolls around heh.