CTFxC

Ken

Forum Staff
I was wondering the same thing! I believe they did have some sort of a fight / disagreement - there is no other reason to exclude that footage. If they did, Charles couldn't really include that footage - especially just after she got back from a sponsored wedding dress fitting.

As for the latest video, why doesn't Diesel like dog treats? heh

Ethan

Forum Staff
I think he does, he probably just didn't like whatever that one was made from. Marley is not a good indicator of quality, she'll eat almost anything heh.

That was a nice little chill beach vlog they had today. I always like seeing Travis cause he usually does something a little different. This time it was just him circling the parking lot in his truck trying to get his kid to go to sleep. Hey whatever works!

Ken

Forum Staff
This time it was just him circling the parking lot in his truck trying to get his kid to go to sleep.
I'm surprised no cops showed up. Him circling the parking lot and the others just sitting in their cars looked pretty suspicious lol

As for yesterdays vlog, I'm surprised WTK would play at such a small venue. Charles didn't show it, but if you watch Danny's vlog, the lights are fully on and it looks like the room can hold 50 people tops. I'm give them full credit for doing it, but it was such a small crowd.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Ya I was going to say that room they played in was about as big as my garage. At least the one they played at the other night could fit a couple more people heh.

I see Allie is doing a lot of photo shoots over the last year. Is she trying to get into modeling or something?

Ken

Forum Staff
Is she trying to get into modeling or something?
I was wondering the same thing! If she is, she is being quiet about it - which I don't blame her ... It would just give the trolls another thing to hate on. Now for yesterdays video, I loved how Danny was vlogging Charles while he was filming. It shows a really good perspective. If you haven't already, watch it on Danny's channel.

Also, I want that animated Halloween tree Allie was filming ... it was really well done!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yea if something more happens with the whole photo shooting I'm sure she'll have some footage about it on either CTFxC or her own channel.

That was some hilarious footage in todays vlog. That haunted theme park thing they went too was great! Allie and Melissa are the best together when going into places like that. Even Danny and his girlfriend had some great reactions. That was really cool of them to let Charles film all of that. You can see one of the parks employee's holding Charles shoulders in the video and guiding him backwards through the event thing.

Check out Danny's channel for more reactions that weren't in this vlog!

Ken

Forum Staff
That haunted theme park was great! Allie and Melissa were pretty scared - but Danny girlfriend (for the most part) held her own. She had a few moments though. I did hop over to Danny's channel to watch the other reactions.

In yesterdays vlog, It was interesting to see the iPhone all opened up like that. I'm glad they got Melissa's phone fixed - but why wouldn't she back up her photos to her computer? Why chance losing everything on your phone if something goes wrong?

Ethan

Forum Staff
Shouldn't the IPhone auto sync when you plug it into the laptop? That's what has me confused about the whole thing. She just needs to get a new phone, that's all.

Is it just me or does it seem like Charles is trying to hide the fact that he uses medical marijuana? This is not the first time I have noticed it either. I know some people will jump in and say that's just his other meds making him look like that. But for anyone who uses or has used it in the past should be able to tell pretty easily when he's had some and just popped in some Clear Eyes / Visine. Don't get me wrong, this isn't a slam against the guy either, I just thought it would be a really interesting vlog covering all aspects of his treatment.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yes, I believe iTunes defaults to sync to your computer when you plug it in. It's weird she would have no backup of her phone. As for Charles, I suspected he could be using medical marijuana, but he has mentioned a few times in the vlog he is not. I personally can't tell for sure, but there has been a few endings which makes you question it.

Now for yesterdays video ... Charles should of keep his hair like that for the day. That would have been great. Also, Allie did a aweome job on the dreamcatcher!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Was that a dreamcatcher? I thought it was something for the wedding.

It was fun to see them out at Macy's doing their wedding registry. I wonder how many of those items they really kept on the list - like Allie putting the 3 lb Jelly Belly Jar heh.

Ken

Forum Staff
Was that a dreamcatcher? I thought it was something for the wedding.
Charles said it was, and she wasn't sure if she was going to use it at the wedding or not. Also, the Jelly Belly jar was perfect thing to add to the wedding registry! As for yesterday's video, I give Allie full credit for filming herself without any make up (not like she needs it anyways). I love her attitude about it too - "go ahead internet, give me your little punches" lol

I forgot why he was in NYC anyways .. was it to do some filming for YouTube?

Ethan

Forum Staff
I love her attitude about it too - "go ahead internet, give me your little punches" lol
Yeah that made me laugh as well - I think she's finally rolling with the punches.

I forgot why he was in NYC anyways .. was it to do some filming for YouTube?
Yea it looks like it was some YouTube space thing. He did say what it was, but had to bleep it out in editing. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough though.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yeah, I noticed how he bleeped it out. I'm interested in seeing what he ended up doing.

As for yesterdays video, I felt bad for the band at the car show ... they were playing for like 20 people. Also, I see a few people in the comments have their panties in a bunch. Apparently, Allie was driving with no hands on the wheel when it was pouring rain. Thankfully, lots of people came to her defense. I didn't notice it in the video myself.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Huh I never noticed that either.

I guess we have to wait one more day to find out what they are doing at the White House. It was just a fun little airport / hotel vlog today.

Ken

Forum Staff
Yesterdays was an interesting vlog! I'm surprised how much access everyone had inside & out. I figured with that many people there, Obama wouldn't even be near the premises. I was happy to see the cast of Stranger Things there as well. I just finished watching the Netflix series and it was so good!

Ethan

Forum Staff
I really like seeing Leo there but the cast of Stranger Things was the highlight for me. I freaking loved that show.

If you missed today's vlog, it was just them flying home and making taco's. Oh and also Charles talked a little bit about how much MRI's cost.

Ken

Forum Staff
When Allie guessed $5k for the MRI, that what I was thinking too. It's not cheap - and even with insurance, Charles is still on the hook for $1,000+ of it. It's crazy ...

As for yesterday's vlog, I really laughed when they were at the airport and saw all the telephone booths converted to "power stations". I remember when that was your only means of contacting anyone when you were out and about.

Ethan

Forum Staff
Haha yeah that was great. There's still 2 pay phones where I live that (I think) work just fine.

So I really thought that was great of them to show us the food tasting they did for the wedding. Everything to me looked spot on and very delicious. I'm curious though, (inc dumb question) did they have to pay for that tasting? Or is that all part of the company trying to sell them their business for the wedding.

Ken

Forum Staff
I'm curious though, did they have to pay for that tasting?
Good question! I had no idea, but a quick search shows most places charge $25/person. Some places offer it for free though.

So it appears the storm never really materialized where they were at (which is good). I just finished watching Danny's vlog and it looks like he is doing just fine as well. I really laughed when Charles posed with the pumpkin, he should keep doing that every year!

Ethan

Forum Staff
Yeah haha that was a good picture. Charles really gets into doing stuff like that.

I really wish we had a Halloween store like that where I live. I would spend hours and hours in there. Looks like Allie and her sister had the decorations at her house locked in - looks really good!